The mighty eagles get their douche

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Rancho Santa Margarita has a population of 48,000. Among them, a budding superstar in the coaching ranks. The tall, rifle-armed QB will no doubt be one of the greats when his coaching career is over. How did the mighty blue eagles pull off such a coup in signing this former QB? Simple, they offered him a job. Behold, the Santa Margarita Catholic High TE/QB coach,

Coaches.jpg

Luke.jpg

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere. Figured it would make for a fun thread with you heathens. :lol:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What does thins mean for his podcast?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They have better facilities than we do.....

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I thought he got a job with Mac?

Did he bail on Mac? The shame.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is this a high school? Meanwhile, fat ass Charlie Weis Jr. is an offensive coach in the NFL - after a resume that includes UF & Kansas as a student assistant, Alabama as an analyst, and FAU as the TE's coach.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Opposing coaches should have their safeties play in or at the box, everything will be short to mid-range, knowing that LDR doesn't know the first thing about throwing deep..

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
His dad is a member of the NFL head coaching fraternity, a highly sought out club where once you’re in, you’re in for life. And the best Luke could do is an assistant coaching position at a HIGH SCHOOL. That tells you everything you need to know.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Congrats to Luke as he begins his climb through the coaching ranks. Maybe someday he will be a Gator

Ok, I have to ask so I know how to feel about the comment. I'm assuming the implication here is that he's not a Gator, but because there are certain parts of the fan base I am asking, or are you saying he will be a Gator coach?

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
LDR played QB for us and did a serviceable job. Once a Gator Always a Gator!!! Good luck to him as he climbs the coaching ranks.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
That was Austin Appleby, not LDR.

Appleby is smart and articulate, if he runs the pressers for MacTard that doofus has a glimmer of a chance to not get fired by the directional michigan chipmunks for about 36 months.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not a fan of LDR.

I can see him getting in trouble with a 16 year old girl and daddy coming to quietly bail him out

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Not a fan of LDR.

I can see him getting in trouble with a 16 year old girl and daddy coming to quietly bail him out
Well that's rather specific :lol:

He was an arrogant jackazz, not sure he's a pedophile though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator