The National Signing Day Thread

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It would be nice to see the board united for a brief shining moment...or at least until Dan’s first loss.
We are going to lose a lot next year still. Everyone should expect it. We will have a lot of first year players onnthe field and too much left over Butterteethers, lazy and weak.

He is doing a really good job w this first class, better than Creyer's first class. If he does this well in Feb, he has earned some slack.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We need Barnes and Montilus from Apopka at OL and we're in good shape. If we get NPF we're in really good shape.

Full court press on some DL's needs to happen along w/ two more LB's.

Anybody got video of Mullen knocking out the reporter earlier today? :D

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think Trask is the only kid in that QB room that can run Mullen's offense. Why would he transfer?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

The guy who could NOT play in HS bc he could run the option is the guy you think is gonna run the option?

Some of you kill me..

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
that blonde is smokin hot..
I believe that is Lee Begley who is one of the recruiting assistants...and yes she is

DQmzXrKUQAAtyTp.jpg:large

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think Trask is the only kid in that QB room that can run Mullen's offense. Why would he transfer?

That's why he was recruited so heavily out of high school when so many college teams run the spread? Why he accepted an offer to a team running the pro style offense? He is a 2* recruited by the previous regime, with 4 years of eligibility (med redshirt will be applied for). Why wouldn't he go some where that he might have a better shot?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LOL look at Swonky dumping as usual. Even Saban had 5-6 loss seasons. More losses than wins in the NFL too. Heck Bill Bellicheck has a bunch of losing records too. Gotta give Mullen time to get established at UF. Go Gators!! All Bite. We back!

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
What’s the breakdown so far? How many positions of need did we fill, how many do we have left that needs to be filled, and the Star breakdown

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.