The National Signing Day Thread

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
raz3e.jpg

Do we need to requote the I <3 Kanell thread?

:suspect:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

Really nervous about what he means by scary

What? We whiff on every dude not currently committed and end up with only 16 in the class?

Or do we win every one and blow everybody's mind? Don't think we get NPF but if we got the rest ....

He's laying some thick bait. Something to talk about for years is either super good or super bad.

Is it morning yet?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
No He didn’t. urbs sits on a throne of lies and he knows it. God is a Gator fan - He made the sun orange and the sky blue.

And by the seventh day, God sat down and realized what was left....he made tOSU with a big red "O" to look like a hemorrhoid, smell like ass, and be something nobody wants to see, smell, or think about.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Just got some good intel on Silvera....tune in tomorrow night and I’ll let you know what it was.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
From a miami fan on 247 (cover your childrens eyes):

BRUH I SWEAR ON MY FIRST BORN I HOPE I'M WRONG I REALLY DO.

NESTA IS GOING UFAG

THAT NYGGA JUST SAID IF Y'ALL FANS LIKE MIAMI SO MUCH Y'ALL GO THERE.... THEN HE CALLED MARCO AND STARTED TALKING TO HIM ABOUT BUYING A HAT TOMORROW FOR HIS CONFERENCE.

YEAH I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW IF THIS HAPPENS I WANT KUL FIRED BRUH THAT NYGGA SORRY AF HOW YOU LOSE THE ONLY RECRUIT YOU HAVE THAT'S WORTH A DAMN.

HONESTLY IT'S NOT GOING TO MATTER BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE COASTAL ANYWAYS BUT......... Y'ALL NEED TO GET YA BOY KUL THIS BYT.CH AZZ NYGGA WOULD **** UP A WET DREAM.

NOW THESE PUNK ASS 4-7 REDNECKS GONNA BE HAPPY LIKE THEY DID SOMETHING."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator