The Official SEC East Predictions are out

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
They have UGA winning the East. 2)Tennessee 3) Mizzou 4) South Carolina 5)Florida 6) UK. 7) Vandy. Them picking us 5th is "Bulletin Board" material that should help motivate our team because that's a damn slap in the face in my opinion. No way in hell do we finish lower than 3rd! #GoGators

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
no way I would vote tn above mizzou until tn proves something

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm picking us to win the east

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I could see us 5th. We suck pretty badly. Until we show otherwise, we still do in my opinion. If clown U stunk like we did last year we'd all be laughing our azzes off at them for even thinking they could be 5th. Hell, 7 or 8 years ago that was exactly what was happening :lol:

Maybe we shock everyone and are a contender but until I see something different than what I saw the last few years I'm going to refrain from getting my hopes up. I can handle meeting low expectation, but failing to meet high expectations has aged me a few extra years recently :fear:

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n248045 said:
I could see us 5th. We suck pretty badly. Until we show otherwise, we still do in my opinion. If clown U stunk like we did last year we'd all be laughing our azzes off at them for even thinking they could be 5th. Hell, 7 or 8 years ago that was exactly what was happening :lol:

Maybe we shock everyone and are a contender but until I see something different than what I saw the last few years I'm going to refrain from getting my hopes up. I can handle meeting low expectation, but failing to meet high expectations has aged me a few extra years recently :fear:

Amen! Probably won't see 70 thanks to the last couple of seasons.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I would agree with these pics, except put UT over UGA...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
While this doesn't ruffle my feathers in the least, I do wonder how we entered our last conference game of 2014 still in the hunt for the East, mind you with a disastrous staff that was thought to be on its way out, a young QB, etc. But now, with a different staff--widely considered an upgrade top to bottom--and essentially the same team minus Fowler and a middle-of-the-pack college RB, we're 5th, with 2 teams that our '14 squad beat in from of us? I don't get this.

I fully understand we have to prove it on the field, shouldn't the bulldogs and vols be required to do the same?

And to be balanced, until proven otherwise, I say Mizzou should be the projected front runner.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No surprise they predicted us to be 5th. We have a lot of question marks on the team and hopefully we will have positive answers to all those questions.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
soflagator;n248064 said:
While this doesn't ruffle my feathers in the least, I do wonder how we entered our last conference game of 2014 still in the hunt for the East, mind you with a disastrous staff that was thought to be on its way out, a young QB, etc. But now, with a different staff--widely considered an upgrade top to bottom--and essentially the same team minus Fowler and a middle-of-the-pack college RB, we're 5th, with 2 teams that our '14 squad beat in from of us? I don't get this.

I fully understand we have to prove it on the field, shouldn't the bulldogs and vols be required to do the same?

And to be balanced, until proven otherwise, I say Mizzou should be the projected front runner.
Tennessee/ UGA should have to prove it on the field and that's why it's a slap in the face in my opinion. Tennessee hasn't done anything in year's and went 0-4 against Muschamp (which says all that needs to be said about them) yet they have them 2nd. We absolutely embarrassed UGA with only throwing the ball 6 time's yet they are picking them to win the east with a more difficult schedule than we have. Our schedule is pretty week this year compared to previous years so no way in hell we finish 5th.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mizzou, South Carolina, should be the top two. Florida should at least be over Tennesse if not also UGA. What have either of those two teams proven.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n248070 said:
No surprise they predicted us to be 5th. We have a lot of question marks on the team and hopefully we will have positive answers to all those questions.

At least we got rid of the big question mark on this team. Come to think of it Muschamp wasn't a question mark, the only one who didn't know he was an incompetent dumbass coming into last season was Foley.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n248064 said:

We also lost 4 offensive linemen to the NFL, 1 to injury and 1 to not realizing that he actually sucks at football.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yet again, Mizzou gets zero respect, even though the way their schedule is laid out, they could very well be in Atlanta again.

UcheaT shouldn't be picked ahead of us until they beat us, and that isn't happening Sept. 26 despite what the Vol nuthuggers want to spew forth.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
UT is straight up loaded with a deep O line that has played together going on 3 years now... Proven QB and good talent at the skills... They will be better than you guys think.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GMDVOL;n248098 said:
UT is straight up loaded with a deep O line that has played together going on 3 years now... Proven QB and good talent at the skills... They will be better than you guys think.

Proven? Who has he beat?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n248102 said:
Proven? Who has he beat?

at South Carolina is his biggest SEC win, and the Cocks gift wrapped that one after leading by 14 with less than five minutes left in the game.....

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm more interested in the results instead of the predictions
guesses are guesses and always will only be that

:chomp:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n248103 said:
at South Carolina is his biggest SEC win, and the Cocks gift wrapped that one after leading by 14 with less than five minutes left in the game.....

So basically no one. I remember the last toothless QB that was considered to be "proven":

257591156324884642581001-e1274230555960.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator