The Opening Regional - MVPs

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
J, thanks for posting. This is great news. I hope Allen is more aggressive about "recruiting" kids to play for UF vs. the way Franks was. Glad to see the OT is legit also.

I'd like to see us get a few more commits before the summer....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
J, thanks for posting. This is great news. I hope Allen is more aggressive about "recruiting" kids to play for UF vs. the way Franks was. Glad to see the OT is legit also.

I'd like to see us get a few more commits before the summer....

We only have had one charismatic QB since Tebow and that was Grier. Unfortunately that fell apart.

With the talent in Florida we have to close on a Top 3 class. And ahead of FSux. I'd like to see us with about 10 commits by the end of the summer. And hopefully ZERO 3 stars.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We only have had one charismatic QB since Tebow and that was Grier. Unfortunately that fell apart.

With the talent in Florida we have to close on a Top 3 class. And ahead of FSux. I'd like to see us with about 10 commits by the end of the summer. And hopefully ZERO 3 stars.

Yes, I hope we have AT LEAST ten commits by the end of summer...but I'd also like to see a few commit BEFORE summer (i.e. during and/or after our Spring Practices) to give us some momentum. I think last year we had some momentum early and lost it by the time the summer ended. I'm sure we'll get a few 3-stars, and I have no problem w/ that. I just don't want to see 60% or more of the class ranked that low. If you look at our key rivals many of them already have 5-10 highly ranked commits. I hope we get w/ the program....quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator