The Oxrageous Podcast LSU Week is up!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It was good. My dad asked me how the team would respond this Saturday. I think you are right: we will circle the wagons and rally behind Treon.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n297997 said:
Is it over? I fell asleep trying to watch this.....my God man add some zing to this thing....Hand gestures, facial expressions, feeble attempts at humor. Do something, anything......

I hear ya bruddah... I couldn't finish it... hell, season is over, why bother... :whistle:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n298069 said:
Concrete, sorry you fell asleep. What you see is supposed to be a dry delivery. It's not my personality to flail around like a monkey. You're scheduled to be on the podcast Georgia week so we'll see how good your delivery is and how entertaining you can be. I'm guessing you can show me how it's done. I am expecting quite a lot - don't let me down, old hoss
Is your whole Google thing tied into your Podcast? Probably best to let me know ahead of time to avoid any disasters....j/k....BTW, I wasn't trying to be a prick, and I do get the dry delivery part but I think the background did have a effect as others mentioned, Maybe try half assing it a little more next time and try to have fun doing it......I think everyone here looks forward to these as much as I do and I doubt anyone is expecting perfection.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
mr-spock.jpg

Live long and prosper...errr, podcast my Gator brother.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The content was spot on. As others said the cosmic turbulence was a little distracting. You can put just about any Gator related scene you want and it would be Great!!! Maybe a hypodermic needle when talking about Grier and a blunt when talking about Treon. That would probably appropriate. 😱

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I tried, I really did, but the galaxy thing was just too much. About ready to barf. Didn't someone complain last year about the little snowflakes fall when on this site? If so, I wonder how they felt watching that?

I'll listen to the audio version instead.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n298314 said:
The snowflakes return at Thanksgiving!

Can you make them user specific and put them only on the users that complain about them? :suspect:

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Was that filmed in the stellar cartography room of the starship enterprise?
im also jealous of oxs hair

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I watched. It was good.

Oh. I also liked the interstellar carpet ride.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n298524 said:
im also jealous of oxs hair
As you can see, there is now noticeable gray on the temples. Sigh.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n298552 said:
As you can see, there is now noticeable gray on the temples. Sigh.

It's all good 'til your nethers gray.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, got to listen. Well done.

Here's my one thought.... Everyone is saying we have to load the box, play man outside and stop LF7. As you mentioned in the Podcast, that's what USCe did until they got burnt and that killed their spirit. I'm afraid we would possible be in the same circumstance if we followed suit.

Here's my prediction about how we play Defense. No different than any other game. Everyone knows we are a "Bend but don't break" defense. LF7 will get his yards, some in chunks and a lot in little doses. Hell, he might even take one to the house. What we must focus on is not letting that break our spirit. We've got to focus on "Having and answer" to whatever he does on our offense. We've got to score point offensively and not beat ourselves.

BTW, where are you from, Ox? Colorado? You certainly don't have a southern accent.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The Mad Hatter comes out throwing early and often. Bet there wasn't a single hand-off in practice this week. Look for a bomb on the first play.

I have some suggestions for what Ox can do with that 8-ball to zing things up. Not my favorite part of an otherwise excellent podcast. just sayin'.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n298612 said:
I have some suggestions for what Ox can do with that 8-ball to zing things up.
Stick it where the sun don't shine? It's a 30 second segment just for fun. Some of you dudes really overthink this stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator