The Oxrageous Podcast Week 9 Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Do we come out flat because it's Vandy and it's such an early kickoff at noon?

Will the crowd show up and push the team to the win even though it's Vandy and it's such an early kickoff at noon?

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
1. What's your zodiac sign?

2. What was/is your favorite pick up line?

2A. Are you still a virgin, like Timmy Tebow?

3. Appreciate all the hard work you do for Gator Nation!!!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is there anything our coaches can do to get our DBs to stop letting receivers blow right past them? UGA had 3 dropped TD passes against us, and one more where the receiver was running free past our secondary on the play where we got a hand on the ball just as the QB was throwing it. One was a great play, the other three were pure luck.

Do you think JMac might try using a FB more to help in the run game? Worked pretty well for Urbie when he started using Billy Latsko. I'm not sure who we have that would fit that role, but it couldn't hurt against strong run stopping teams to have an extra blocker.

Is it legal to bring a highchair on the field for Treon?

After we beat Vandy to solidify our first trip back to the SECCG in years, will you do a special podcast to celebrate the moment? Or just the standard 5 min audio only post game, as usual?

That's all I got for now.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Does JMac continue to try to fit a round peg (Treon) into a square hole (his offense) or will he adjust the square hole to fit the round peg?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n305577 said:
Or just the standard 5 min audio only post game, as usual?

Just re-read my post and realized how ungrateful that sounds. Didn't mean it to sound that way at all. Really appreciate all you do, podcasts included. Just meant "do you plan anything special once we're locked into the SECCG".

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n305643 said:
Just re-read my post and realized how ungrateful that sounds. Didn't mean it to sound that way at all. Really appreciate all you do, podcasts included. Just meant "do you plan anything special once we're locked into the SECCG".

He's gonna strip for Sas.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
our running game made some great strides against a good UGA front seven, with about 260 yards. do you think this was a tell tale sign of things to come with the run game since Treon isnt as good in Mac's system as Grier.

also will we build a statue of Mac once we win it all this year??

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is Treon the worst QB in history?

Is KT the worst TB in history?

I heard it here and just need confirmation.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Granted getting open doesn't mean Treon will see the guy and get him the ball, does the 2nd and 3rd option route runners start going through the motion?

Does the backup QB starting seeing clean up duty starting with Vandy, or is Mac worried that when the guy doesn't throw in the ground in front of the receivers and gets the ball to the receiver's hands does it create a QB controversy about who should be starting (again)?

After rushing for over 250 yards against the dawgs, how would you grade the progression of the Oline so far this year?

Who would YOU prefer to face in Atlanta and why?

Does Foley pull a Foley and give Mac an extension after this (rather surprising) first year?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we don't see improvement in treon and grier loses his appeal, do you think this staff would go after a graduate transfer this off season?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If a hen-and-a-half could lay an egg-and-a-half in a day-and-a-half, how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

After all the bullets bounce off of Superman's chest, why does he then duck when the gun is thrown at him?

G8RNTN

Proud Gator on RockyNot
Sep 25, 2015
Can we ban blasphemous Mushcamp avatars? :ban:

Should we expect a shutout for our defense? I mean if Houston can do it, why cant we?

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
What does Coach Mac do with Treon? Does he make the offense more rollout passes for him or does he make him a drop back passer?

To quote our crazy Uncle Biden, "this is a big F'N deal"......my question is it, or do we have to win the SECCG for it to be a big F'N deal?

Can we win the SECCG and F$U games with TH completing less than 50% of his passes?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Do you expect any attrition on our staff with all of the head coach openings that need to be filled this offseason?

I know Collins' name has been mentioned in connection with the UCF job, but aside from that do you see anyone else from the curren staff being lured away to a potential coordinator or position coach position elsewhere?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With 4 games remaining, with 3 of the four being mediocre to just plain bad teams, do we see the coaches trying any new wrinkles with Treon before the FSU game? Vandy's defense actually isn't that bad, but what Treon will we get, the LSU game Treon, or the UGA game Treon?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n305710 said:
Is Treon the worst QB in history?

Is KT the worst TB in history?

I heard it here and just need confirmation.

Is Collins the worst DC in history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator