The Philadelphia Phillies Thread

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The Phils are on to the NLCS and seemingly destined for glory after besting the "best" team in baseball in dominant and overwhelming fashion.

The D-backs are next on the list. Can the Phils dominant combination of hitting, pitching and defense continue? Or will the D-backs redhot hitting streak continue unabated? My gut says the Phils pitching will bring zona back to earth but I'd be lying if I said their offense didnt concern me. Looks like it could be an excellent series, win or lose.

Let's also take a moment of silence for the "better" baseball team, who was left face down in a roadside ditch. Poor bastards.

Phillie Phanatic Phi GIF by MLB

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The Phils are on to the NLCS and seemingly destined for glory after besting the "best" team in baseball in dominant and overwhelming fashion.

The D-backs are next on the list. Can the Phils dominant combination of hitting, pitching and defense continue? Or will the D-backs redhot hitting streak continue unabated? My gut says the Phils pitching will bring zona back to earth but I'd be lying if I said their offense didnt concern me. Looks like it could be an excellent series, win or lose.

Let's also take a moment of silence for the "better" baseball team, who was left face down in a roadside ditch. Poor bastards.

In Brooker?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know who the D-Backs Triple A affiliate is, right?

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017

We know where Charlie Weis is employed these days.

Phucks a bunch of Phillies. go 'Stros!

Yes, I have resided in Tejas.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I always thought Durty to be a cocksucker.
Now with this thread he's out in the open with it.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, the Diamondbacks closed out their series early against the Dodgers, WHICH MEANS THEY HAVE FIVE DAYS BEFORE THEY FACE THE PHILLIES, just like the Braves! Clearly they are at a disadvantage according to Loyal Gilligan's Island Fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator