Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dude just got fired. Idiot.

Edit - look at that goofy dork though LOL. Willy is perfect for the job, looks just like a carnival prop.

:rotfl:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@dubster1

Is that Becky?

This thread delivered. Let’s do it again!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Get back to hating Noles or this one heads to Politics. One more crack about race relations or religion and it's gone.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Dude just got fired. Idiot.

Edit - look at that goofy dork though LOL. Willy is perfect for the job, looks just like a carnival prop.

:rotfl:

There would be times, when I’d see a photo of Mac and wonder how Foley could sit across a table at his buck-toothed, bad hair cut, and hee-haw way and think “wow, he’s gonna be a super-star coach”

I think the same thing when I see a photo of Urkel, I mean Taggart. How could anyone talk to or look at him and think, “That guy’s a winner, no doubt.”

misty17grad

Sep 29, 2018
This is going to spin way out of control over some moron.

FSU will try desperately to show their willingness to promote diversity. I am thinking 5-7 year contract extension, huge buyout, and written documentation that provides guarantees that coach taggarts performance will not be evaluated by any metric that includes race, gender, height, or performance.

Side note: isn’t chief osceola portrayed by students. I seem to recall at least one white guy with a wig over the past few years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There would be times, when I’d see a photo of Mac and wonder how Foley could sit across a table at his buck-toothed, bad hair cut, and hee-haw way and think “wow, he’s gonna be a super-star coach”

I think the same thing when I see a photo of Urkel, I mean Taggart. How could anyone talk to or look at him and think, “That guy’s a winner, no doubt.”
I dont know how you could sit across the table from Mac and think wow this guy would be a good fast food shift supervisor.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Side note: isn’t chief osceola portrayed by students. I seem to recall at least one white guy with a wig over the past few years.
Very nice toe.

it's a good point. why are clowns allowed to wear redface? Is it not as bad as blackface?

Last edited:

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Letter to the editor in today’s Tallahassee Liberal Fish Wrapper:

The Florida Gators mercifully ended FSU’s disastrous football season Saturday afternoon at Doak Campbell Stadium. The Gators also ended the Seminoles’ streak of 41 consecutive winning seasons and their record-setting streak of 36 consecutive bowl games.

Poor preparation, lack of discipline on the field, record-setting performances by opponents, and declining attendance marred Coach Taggart’s first season as head coach. At no point during the season did university President John Thrasher offer criticism or express concern about the direction of the program.

However, President Thrasher quickly expressed his outrage after the game about a ridiculous social media post that depicted “lynching” Coach Taggart. While the post is despicable, the university initially played the race card last December by proudly announcing FSU had hired its first African-American head football coach. The university cares more about Coach Taggart’s race than its fans do.

Coach Taggart’s sub .500 coaching record, his historically poor first-year performance as coach, and the decline of a once proud program concern FSU fans far more than the race of the team’s head coach.

Bill Duffack, Tallahassee, [email protected]

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017

I worked for a company that was trying to bring in Lou Holtz for a motivational speech right after he left Notre Dame. Even as a total college football fan I thought it was a terrible idea. I didn't believe he was worth the fee because of how goofy he looked.

For him, the look didn't mean a lot, he sure coached em up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator