The Real Spring Practice Thread

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Your last 15 or 20 posts have been completely insane.
Insanity is believing that LDR WILL be the starting QB. You guys are absolutely mindless with that assertion. Sorry I stepped out of line of the sports forum rules of kissing the dumpers ass'. :lol2:

You don't think that Applebee should have replaced LDR?
Nope. A redshirt should have been removed by So car, if not sooner....you must remember, I'm not the one claiming that neither can beat out LDR legitimately like you and the other hate mac/pump LDR fan club is.

You don't think that Morningwood should have replaced Treon?
:bwahaha:
What a dumb question. There is only one head to head comparison that could possibly be worse, but you're deleting political posts now :grin:

You've gone past any common sense and gone straight belligerent.
Says the closed minded dumper that thinks no one but LDR WILL be QB this year.
I see now why the state of the board thread was even created. You guys are so removed from reality it's like you're in a completely separate universe.
Believe whatever you dumpers want, you'll just be proven wrong....AGAIN.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Your last 15 or 20 posts have been completely insane. You don't think that Applebee should have replaced LDR? You don't think that Morningwood should have replaced Treon?

You've gone past any common sense and gone straight belligerent.
Short on height and brains. :lol:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
The odds of LDR being the first starter decline with every practice he misses. He might never be healthy enough to be the starter and will have a difficult time beating out the two alternatives unless they suck. I don't believe that coach is stupid, he does have some bias for experience and is somewhat stubborn.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Short on height and brains. :lol:
Your lack of brains is on full display sweetheart.

You literally claim the freshmen could have replaced LDR last year, while now claiming they cannot legitimately pass him up. Talk about lack of brains. You can't even remember what you actually posted :rotfl:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are you drunk or off your meds? It's pretty early in the evening to be drunk.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The odds of LDR being the first starter decline with every practice he misses. He might never be healthy enough to be the starter and will have a difficult time beating out the two alternatives unless they suck. I don't believe that coach is stupid, he does have some bias for experience and is somewhat stubborn.
I don't believe Mac is stupid, either. I think he's too arrogant to ever admit he's made a mistake on a QB. The only other explanation is that he's too afraid to go with the unknown, but I don't think that's the case. It's just like their insistence on rotating RBs when one had obviously been outperforming the others. Arrogance in insisting on sticking with something/someone that isn't working. Nuss still being here comes to mind, as well.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Your lack of brains is on full display sweetheart.

You literally claim the freshmen could have replaced LDR last year, while now claiming they cannot legitimately pass him up. Talk about lack of brains. You can't even remember what you actually posted :rotfl:
No ones claiming the freshmen CAN'T beat him out...just that they won't be given a legitimate chance to start if LDR is healthy. You're dumber than a bag of hammers.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No ones claiming the freshmen CAN'T beat him out...just that they won't be given a legitimate chance to start if LDR is healthy. You're dumber than a bag of hammers.
You dolts have claimed incessantly that LDR will be the starter, it doesn't matter of the other two are better. You just made that claim on your last post again.

The only people I see here that are dumber than a bag of hammers is you and the merry band of dimwits claiming what you just claimed in this post:
I don't believe Mac is stupid, either. I think he's too arrogant to ever admit he's made a mistake on a QB. The only other explanation is that he's too afraid to go with the unknown, but I don't think that's the case. It's just like their insistence on rotating RBs when one had obviously been outperforming the others. Arrogance in insisting on sticking with something/someone that isn't working. Nuss still being here comes to mind, as well.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You dolts have claimed incessantly that LDR will be the starter, it doesn't matter of the other two are better. You just made that claim on your last post again.

The only people I see here that are dumber than a bag of hammers is you and the merry band of dimwits claiming what you just claimed in this post:
Time will tell. I suspect you'll be eating sh*t again.:lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Time will tell. I suspect you'll be eating sh*t again.:lol:
Never had it, perhaps you can tell everyone what it tastes like.

Make the bet then..you're the one so confident tjat LDR will be the starter. Why are you girls so scared to make the bet when you are so confident that it will happen?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've never seen people so confident of something yet so scared to make a fake bet on it. What a joke :lmao2:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Never had it, perhaps you can tell everyone what it tastes like.

Make the bet then..you're the one so confident tjat LDR will be the starter. Why are you girls so scared to make the bet when you are so confident that it will happen?
You're more than welcome to transfer all of my fake money into your account at any given time, since I've never used it, don't plan to and it has absolutely zero value. :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're more than welcome to transfer all of my fake money into your account at any given time, since I've never used it, don't plan to and it has absolutely zero value. :lol:
It's really just bragging rights. It's all in fun, I just find it hilarious that anyone can be so confident of something but won't even make a bet that isn't for anything real, there's literally nothing to lose, but not a single person that claims LDR will be the QB has been willing to take a bet for fake money.

Maybe you ladies aren't so confident ;)

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've never seen someone so desperate for imaginary money before. :lmao2:
I'm not, could careless. It's about the bet and standing up for what you say, but I guess that's too complicated of a concept for folks like you and the other dumpers.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's really just bragging rights. It's all in fun, I just find it hilarious that anyone can be so confident of something but want even make a bet that isn't for anything real, there's literally nothing to lose, but not a single person that claims LDR will be the QB has been willing to take a bet for fake money.

Maybe you ladies aren't so confident ;)
I mad the bet. Now I won't be able to sleep at night until then.

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
A healthy LDR knows the game plan, knows who he should throw it to, has good touch on short and medium passes, but CANNOT throw the deep pass. What's the point of having lightning fast receivers if they have to stop and wait for the ball? LDR should be our contingency plan.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A healthy LDR knows the game plan, knows who he should throw it to, has good touch on short and medium passes, but CANNOT throw the deep pass. What's the point of having lightning fast receivers if they have to stop and wait for the ball? LDR should be our contingency plan.
No one is talking about what SHOULD be. None of those guys SHOULD be on the roster at UF as anything other than a 4th stringer. We are talking about what WILL be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.