The snarky post-game Mac press conference thread

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No bro, he was asked what HE needed to do for the team to get better and that was HIS response. HE is just happy to be there. If that response doesn't speak volumes to you then nothing will.

Did he really say that? If so he should be fired immediately and Foley's keys taken away. What a shyt hire. This guy is out of his league. The SEC East has a bunch of keystone cops as head coaches.

get a new coach and bar Foley from going anywhere near the Athletic Dept. A restraining order should be served to Foley immediately. We need new fresh ideas and blood and I don't want that loser tainting anymore hires.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ive seen us projected to play Louisville too. I'm definitely hoping for Iowa .

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
we cannot overlook the possibility that Saban is paying him to totally destroy our program.
No need - Foley already did that for him for free. Damn I'd like to give Fooley a swift kick in the azz he fuked us out of football. Mac is just the last of many shyte grenades that guy rolled into the tent

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I want to play a team that will thoroughly embarrass his azz. The worse he looks the sooner he'll be gone.

If its Iowa instead of Nebraska in the bowl game with how they play physical I could see us folding in the 2nd half and getting blown out.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, Iowa will beat us will blow us out like 37-6, but we seem to take those in stride now. Looeyvulle will skullfck us like 60-10 or something.

Pumpers say losing 37-6 isn't a problem. It's gettin better and better. Don't you see the improvement on offense and what MacNusselchamp is building? /pump

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We will suffer more getting rid of him than the muscrap ordeal. For two years the SEC East
has been weaker than you could ever dream.
He shows up at just the right time. They won't fire him now or next year. It will be year after next. By then the stadium will be half empty. Foley left town after he destroyed our program. Revenues will drop drastically in the next two years. The only thing that could save us is the new AD sees this and makes a bold move.
He's the absolute worst recruiter in modern times. And his staff is just as bad. Our misery has just begun.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Pumpers say losing 37-6 isn't a problem. It's gettin better and better.

I've heard that same garbage from the all-time loser coach here in Jacksonville, Gus Bradley. It is like Mac gets his material from Gus. When a coach is statistically the worst in NFL history, sounding like him in any way is a bad thing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We will suffer more getting rid of him than the muscrap ordeal. For two years the SEC East
has been weaker than you could ever dream.
He shows up at just the right time. They won't fire him now or next year. It will be year after next. By then the stadium will be half empty. Foley left town after he destroyed our program. Revenues will drop drastically in the next two years. The only thing that could save us is the new AD sees this and makes a bold move.
He's the absolute worst recruiter in modern times. And his staff is just as bad. Our misery has just begun.
I wish you were wrong but I fear you are absolutely correct.

Maybe at least we will build the facilities at a furious pace and hope we are in a better position to hire a great coach the next time, not another 21-16 Mushcrapper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.