The U photoshopping fans in the stands for promos

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
This will help more than you'll ever know.

:bwahaha:
:lmao:
:owned:
:popcorn:

Last edited:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I can't imagine why any high school football player would go there only to play in an empty stadium.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Dead giveaways for a Photoshop include the sideline banners, end zone graphics and the NFL-style hashmarks.

Dead giveaways also include it being a U home game.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Photoshop in some hookers and blow? Maybe that would get the fans to show up.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Embarrassing. I wish that thread still existed from six or seven years ago on the GSMB about the Canes new locker room facilities inside that stadium. It was absolutely hilarious. The coaches office was this little dump that looked like the janitors closet, complete with painted cinderblock walls. :lol: Most people thought the video had to be a joke, but it wasn't.

It was one of the greatest threads in history. Divits made a post in that thread that was the funniest thing I've ever read on a message board. All gone forever, of course.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well you just wait.
With all the excitement generated by the cult of personality that is Mark Richt, I expect attendance to increase by as much 1-2 thousand next year for a total of 12,000

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No idea how that team stays afloat financially.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Embarrassing. I wish that thread still existed from six or seven years ago on the GSMB about the Canes new locker room facilities inside that stadium. It was absolutely hilarious. The coaches office was this little dump that looked like the janitors closet, complete with painted cinderblock walls. :lol: Most people thought the video had to be a joke, but it wasn't.

It was one of the greatest threads in history. Divits made a post in that thread that was the funniest thing I've ever read on a message board. All gone forever, of course.
:grin:

BTW, that stadium pic is pathetic. If our coaches don't use that to recruit against Miami they're fools.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Open it at full res.. and look at how hacky the photoshop job is. the banner around the bottom and flags are more MS paint than photoshop

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:grin:

BTW, that stadium pic is pathetic. If our coaches don't use that to recruit against Miami they're fools.

And if Miami doesn't use hookers and blow, they're idi.... Oh. Wait. They do....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Those Dolphin fans should file classy action suit vs UM for defamation of character.

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Those Dolphin fans should file classy action suit vs UM for defamation of character.

The Dolphins aren't doing such a great job vouching for the sanity of those fans, Rog.

Meanwhile, the stadium is getting a canopy this off season and has already received many, many upgrades. A torrential rainstorm during a Super Bowl game there several years ago was bad for business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator