The Urban Meyer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m so sick of defensive minded HCs. I want someone who’s going to score points.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Eric Bieniemy is my top guy. If the jags do get the top pick, they will be an attractive spot. If not EB, then the saints OC Pete Carmichael.
:bwahaha:

Let's see what that worthless little turd Bieniemy does on offense when he gets the best QB on Earth taken away from him. Please, he's a freaking joke. You'd take that little pissant over Urban Meyer? He'd be fired quickly, and I mean quickly. The Chiefs offense wouldn't miss a single beat if Bieniemy wasn't there. Patrick Mahomes is the OC.

He's the next Adam Gase, who was labeled an offensive genius after Peyton Manning ran the entire offense for him.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:bwahaha:

Let's see what that worthless little turd Bieniemy does on offense when he gets the best QB on Earth taken away from him. Please, he's a freaking joke. You'd take that little pissant over Urban Meyer? He'd be fired quickly, and I mean quickly. The Chiefs offense wouldn't miss a single beat if Bieniemy wasn't there. Patrick Mahomes is the OC.

He's the next Adam Gase, who was labeled an offensive genius after Peyton Manning ran the entire offense for him.

More like Reid is the OC, then Mahomes and then maybe Bienemy.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I’m so sick of defensive minded HCs. I want someone who’s going to score points.

This. EB and Carmichael are my two favorites. Brady has done an incredible job with the panthers. But, I think it is too soon to be giving him an HC job. The bills Brian Daboll has earned a chance as well. He’s done an amazing job with Allen.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Carmichael is also a homosexual lapping up a HOF quarterback. He's a joke.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
As usual you are drunk as hell.

1) So what? Just because he does it well doesn't mean he wants or likes to do it.
2) No it wouldn't.
3) Get professional help.
Most of us enjoy doing what we do well. Urban couldn't deal with multiple mediocre seasons. I am surprised that Spurrier lasted as long as he did.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I just heard UF has been in contact with Urban...waiting for an update.
tenor.gif

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I guess anything is possible, but put me in the "I'd be shocked to see CUM on an NFL sideline" camp. His personality just strikes me as more "college" than "pro", and I think he'd have a hard time reaching guys making crap tons more money than he is.

Add to that the list of college hotshots that tried the NFL and failed is a lot longer than the one where the college whiz kid climbs to the top of the mountain. Ol' Urbs doesn't seem to suffer success very well, much less failure. If he does try this, the next "coronary" he has might actually be the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.