There will be 100% capacity in the Swamp this season! Will we fill it?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That's just it, it was a routine. Once that routine was broken, and other options were available.

Agreed. And I'm a little confused by Lake Gator's response.

My only thought here is that he saw some sort of "prison" analogy or connection in your choice of words.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed. And I'm a little confused by Lake Gator's response.

My only thought here is that he saw some sort of "prison" analogy or connection in your choice of words.

I think like most people, they expect some kind of insult when I post... and without there being one... he assumes the world is going to end.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I also don't think it can be overstated how much impact even just one year without going to games had on the average fan. As I've said, I literally grew up in that stadium. It just feel like home. But after close to 4 decades of live attendance, I sat on my couch drinking bourbon and beer and being ok with it. More time with kids, more productive around my house, etc. Don't get me wrong, watching people not know how to drive in traffic on 2nd Ave after games and getting home an hour or two later than I should is fun. I enjoy it. But in general, I had no issue attending one game(shoe toss) and spending the rest of the year watching on TV. I can't imagine I'm alone.
If you had attended one of the gameday zoom meetings, your world would really be upside down.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
It's also fun to sit in on the chat during the games here and watch the meltdowns!!

I love our Gators, truly - but I've never understood it. If I'm going to meltdown it's going to be over a team I have put the work into. I get kind of bummed when the Gators lose; but I'm impossible to live with for at least 24 hours if the team I'm coaching for the season gets shellacked.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pack the Swamp?!?!?

iu

:lmao2: :rotfl: :lmao2: :rotfl:

Alex.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll probably take the boy to at least one. Gotta pick a patsy so he can see them win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator