This shouldn’t even be possible

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What does 52 times a year say about a person? Asking for a friend.

Pro tip: Get a couple of those giant beach towels. When Seedy is feeling amorous, throw one over the sheets first. Easy clean-up, nobody has to sleep on the wet spot, and you don't have to change your sheets as often.

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk. For more housekeeping advice, follow me at #LazyRedneckBachelorHacks.com.

Alex.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Back in my bachelor days, I knew when the sheets started to have a crunching type sound it was time for a change of linen.

My wife really appreciates my efforts now after she makes the bed, I break them in correctly with a healthy fart at bedtime, sometimes I even get lucky and she's already asleep and I can lift the sheet over her head and unknowingly to her give her the dutch oven treatment.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Back in my bachelor days, I knew when the sheets started to have a crunching type sound it was time for a change of linen.

My wife really appreciates my efforts now after she makes the bed, I break them in correctly with a healthy fart at bedtime, sometimes I even get lucky and she's already asleep and I can lift the sheet over her head and unknowingly to her give her the dutch oven treatment.
Wow, your wife sure is a lucky woman.

:what2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator