This shouldn’t even be possible

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
that and their hernia meshes..

too bad they didn't have access to TV based class action lawsuits.
Let me do a search on ancestry.com. Is it too late for reparations? I’m sure I’m related to someone that died mining the asbestos! Do you have the number for Morgan & Morgan?

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
It's on the internet it must be true.
Any of those "there's a company" tales, as opposed to naming the company, are BS.
I’m sure I’ve been fooled on some of these but why isn’t this one possible? In KY we have a business called AppHarvest. It has a 60 acre greenhouse that produces tomatoes year around.

1658750020236.jpeg

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This reminds me, me and a nephew (his topic of discussion to me) were discussing how awesome the invention of air-conditioning was and he mentioned that it should be up there near the top.

I agreed with him and then we started discussing other inventions that are near the top.

Here's a sample but I'd love to see all of your opinions.
- air conditioning
- written language
- mathematics
- computing (i.e. today's modern computer) to include it's form and components (i.e. chip, micro-processor, storage, etc.)
- the paper clip (eg nearly perfect in form and function as it's essentially unchanged over many decades but only improved in style)
- the automobile
- space exploration / travel
- gun powder and the repeating rifle (technically separate but aligned and lends way to rockets, missiles, etc.)
- anti-biotics
- women (a bone from man's rib cage started it all and is perhaps THE #1 bestest thing ever created) (phuck you _Ohio State)

The combustion engine changed the world forever.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Bill Gates will buy it after the Government raises their taxes so much that they can't afford it and will put it up for auction.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

A fisherman discovered a 75-pound pearl and kept it under his bed as good luck without realizing its worth of $100 million​

pearl-.jpg

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

A doctor found 27 contact lenses hidden inside his patient’s eye​

This is what nightmares are made of. It seems almost impossible to have 27 contact lenses in one eye at once, but it’s true. A doctor had to remove a crazy amount of contact lenses lost in her eye. What’s even crazier is that the patient didn’t even notice and thought the discomfort in her eye was just old age.

contact-lens.jpeg

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

Self Service​

After one look at this photo, the story just has to be told. This astonishing episode is not an urban legend or folk tale - a man really did perform an appendectomy on himself, in less than optimal conditions. While on a Soviet Antarctic expedition, surgeon Leonid Rogozov began to feel unwell and, as a doctor, understood his symptoms where those of acute appendicitis. With no hope of an airlift out of Antarctica, Rogozov decided to perform the surgery. On himself. Without general anesthetic.

1660303090790.jpeg

He made sure assistants were on hand, that equipment was sterilized and a back-up plan of what to do should he pass out in the middle. It took almost two hours, but Rogozov did it. Back home in Russia, he was hailed as the pinnacle of Society fortitude and perseverance.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
7DD53EAA-470A-4171-8637-55C91910BA1A.jpeg

Nevada homebuyer unwittingly buys entire NEIGHBORHOOD of 84 homes instead of one after administrator accidentally copied and pasted deeds worth millions onto her $600,000 receipt​

• A homebuyer in Sparks, Nevada discovered to their shock that their $594,481 purchase of a house also came with 84 more properties, and two vacant lots
  • The $50 million mistake was made by an administrative assistant in Las Vegas who erroneously handed over the whole neighborhood
  • Several of the lots handed over to the unsuspecting buyer had already been built on and sold, which complicates the situation legally
  • The buyer must now transfer the lots back to the developer, Toll Brothers, and the correct title can then be issued

@NVGator oops! Somebody got fired.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
View attachment 47275

Nevada homebuyer unwittingly buys entire NEIGHBORHOOD of 84 homes instead of one after administrator accidentally copied and pasted deeds worth millions onto her $600,000 receipt​

• A homebuyer in Sparks, Nevada discovered to their shock that their $594,481 purchase of a house also came with 84 more properties, and two vacant lots
  • The $50 million mistake was made by an administrative assistant in Las Vegas who erroneously handed over the whole neighborhood
  • Several of the lots handed over to the unsuspecting buyer had already been built on and sold, which complicates the situation legally
  • The buyer must now transfer the lots back to the developer, Toll Brothers, and the correct title can then be issued

@NVGator oops! Somebody got fired.

Oh, I know. That’s the word all over town right now. :lol:

Pro Tip #437: Don’t use a small out of town title company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator