This shouldn’t even be possible

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Yes, a judge would recognize the mistake and rule that the developer is still the equitable owner of the other lots.

I saw one last year where an adjoining land owner wanted to buy a small sliver of land from the city. They accidentally deeded him the water tower on the property too. They had to ask for it back. :lol:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Can’t believe you’d doubt me! Sigh…….

images

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Michelangelo's Moses is a marble sculpture made in 1513–15. One of the many details of this masterpiece is one very small muscle in the forearms that contracts only when lifting the pinky, otherwise it is invisible. Moses is lifting the pinky, therefore that tiny muscle is contracted

1660943616742.png

Last edited:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
The photograph is of a horse that was once named one of the 100 all time American heroes by Life Magazine.

Staff Sergeant Reckless (c. 1948 – May 13, 1968), was a decorated war horse who held official rank in the United States military.

For her exemplary service to the Marine Corps, Reckless was awarded two Purple Hearts (for the wounds received during the Battle of Vegas), a Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal, a Presidential Unit Citation with bronze star, the National Defense Service Medal, a Korean Service Medal, the United Nations Korea Medal, a Navy Unit Commendation, and a Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation.

She was officially promoted to Staff Sergeant in 1959 by the Commandant of the Marine Corps.

An American Marine gun crew during the Korean War bought the Mongolian bred mare with their own money and trained her to carry shells for the recoilless rifle they called ‘Reckless’.

They also named the mare ‘Reckless’, and she became their mascot and an indispensable member of their gun crew. Reckless often, under heavy fire, made countless trips delivering ammunition from the supply point to the gun. She would often do this alone.

The photograph on this post is of Reckless beside a 75mm recoilless rifle during the Korean War.

I have also read that Reckless completed 51 solo trips in a single day during the Battle for Outpost Vegas in 1953. The battle raged for 5 days and it is estimated that there were over 1,000 American casualties and twice that number of Chinese during the battle. It is regarded as one of the bloodiest battles in Marine Corps history.

Reckless was also used to evacuate the wounded and was injured twice.

In recognition of her incredible war service, she was presented with a special citation for bravery by the Marines and promoted to Sergeant.

The Marines personally payed for her travel to the United States, where she enjoyed a well-earned retirement pastured at Camp Pendleton.

Reckless died in 1968. There are books about Sergeant Reckless.

Lest We Forget.

1661118363009.png

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Trypophobia? I wonder if that is what causes Mrs. Nalt to be bothered by images similar to the covid pic shown here...

covid19-1600x900.jpg

Hmm, that one doesn’t bother me. It’s concentric circles. What started it was seeing images of the frog that has eggs on its back and the tadpoles pop out. Ever since then I’ve realized that it makes my stomach roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.