This shouldn’t even be possible

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I think stem cells can be harvested from baby teeth, so if you're still holding onto your children's baby teeth, keep doing so.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I think stem cells can be harvested from baby teeth, so if you're still holding onto your children's baby teeth, keep doing so.

I didn't want to tell our son this but my actual thought process for keeping a few was DNA. I didn't know about stem cells.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I hope that you know that water powered cars are as feasible as perpetual motion machines.
It actually runs on Hydrogen. The water atom s split through an electrolysis process and the released H gas is what is combusted to propel the car. He even sold conversion kits for your car. It worked alright. Others have copied it.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It actually runs on Hydrogen. The water atom s split through an electrolysis process and the released H gas is what is combusted to propel the car. He even sold conversion kits for your car. It worked alright. Others have copied it.
Who has copied it?

Seedy

Totally not CDGator
Oct 17, 2020
I thought a car that ran on water would have a huge reservoir on top of the vehicle and it would gravity feed through a turbine/engine to power the the transmission. Seems like that's more reasonable. (/s for those who don't know me).

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I thought a car that ran on water would have a huge reservoir on top of the vehicle and it would gravity feed through a turbine/engine to power the the transmission. Seems like that's more reasonable. (/s for those who don't know me).
Car that “ran” on water would be called a boat.

(If I have to explain the joke, it’s probably not funny)

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The energy required to release H from the H2O is more than the energy released by burning H.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator