Three things we learned from Kentucky

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I respect your bet because it was only $50, not the $150 URG and Goon wagered. :lol:

Truth be told, I'm just razing you guys. That's the point of this whole thing, to have fun.
I respect your bet because it was only $50, not the $150 URG and Goon wagered. :lol:

Truth be told, I'm just razing you guys. That's the point of this whole thing, to have fun.
200_s.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did we get 30 points because I thought you guys said we wouldn't? I'm mad that we didn't break 50 because Appleby with 4:45 on the clock would've had they let him throw just 2-3 times
Im ok with not scoring more bc we choose not to score more. Or choose to work some 2s and 3s on the oline and a great frshman back.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. I'm not for running up the score, but i am up for the backup passing on passing downs... You remember what SOS used to say... It's their job to stop us
Yeah, I was hoping that he'd let Appleby get some throws in there. More practice with bullets flying, if you know what I mean.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
1) Our 3 stars are better than theirs

2) Del rio's arm is fine (said this last week as well)

3) Nuss and Mac are truly great offensive minds (IMO). They can out scheme anyone and consistently have WRs running wide open

Bonus:
4) UMass was a flukey game

olegator

Jan 23, 2016
"Cornerback Quincy Wilson's one-handed interception on the sideline was the defensive play of the game."

It was a super play....but I think Tabor's interception was the defensive play of the game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I was hoping that he'd let Appleby get some throws in there. More practice with bullets flying, if you know what I mean.
Yeah, but I'm not sure that trying to develop timing with receivers that probably won't be on the field after NTexas is helpful.

I think getting Perrine comfortable was the best use of that time. Just my 0.02$. Or maybe I just found it erotic to see that stumpy lil #22 wearing orange making mincemeat out of their defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.