Tickets

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Got 4 tix together at the last minute. Tougher get than I thought, very few available. Wound up getting the four for $700. Had a blast with my brother and two great friends even though watching our offense was like shoving a red hot poker up my ass. All in all a fun return to hogtown after such a long hiatus. Met about a dozen of my old buddies at the old fraternity house and really enjoyed the whole weekend.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
If you paid more than $0.00 (same amount of offense we produced) you got ripped off tonight.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Got 4 tix together at the last minute. Tougher get than I thought, very few available. Wound up getting the four for $700. Had a blast with my brother and two great friends even though watching our offense was like shoving a red hot poker up my ass. All in all a fun return to hogtown after such a long hiatus. Met about a dozen of my old buddies at the old fraternity house and really enjoyed the whole weekend.
Are you trying to convince us....or yourself?

It's okay to admit you regret the trip.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
b53b8abba57fb2e30a49084e6419920c.jpg
2879c067b7300c6d8f6f7c7c1da4e10a.jpg
0f68a97ae643ea0bf09249fd3cb9f72f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Are you trying to convince us....or yourself?

It's okay to admit you regret the trip.
I suppose that if I had the opportunity to go all the time it would have been a bummer. But I went knowing damn well we were going to freaking lose. Just had such a good time catching up with old buds and getting to feel the Gainesville game day atmosphere again it was still a good trip
I'm in the car heading home and we are still laughing.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I suppose that if I had the opportunity to go all the time it would have been a bummer. But I went knowing damn well we were going to freaking lose. Just had such a good time catching up with old buds and getting to feel the Gainesville game day atmosphere again it was still a good trip

I think we all knew we were going to lose. We secretly hoped he was going to put Grier in a #3 jersey and just roll the dice.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A Michigan fan perhaps.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

That's all that matters! Glad you were able to ale the trip and find tickets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.