Status
Not open for further replies.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just goes to show, putting a ball in a hole can make a lot of people forget how sh*tty of a human being you are. Sports!
He’s a sh*tty human for screwing around? Dude’s probably given 100x more to charity than we’ll ever earn in life. Did he bang your girlfriend back then?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He’s a sh*tty human for screwing around? Dude’s probably given 100x more to charity than we’ll ever earn in life. Did he bang your girlfriend back then?
Cheated on multiple women, drug addict, all around general assh*le to those around him. Have I left anything out? Not surprised the crowd here is rushing to defend a guy like that, though.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Cheated on multiple women, drug addict, all around general assh*le to those around him. Have I left anything out? Not surprised the crowd here is rushing to defend a guy like that, though.
Well, he’s much more liked than you, so...

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand why SAS finds the posters here to be such ignorant azz-holes yet he post here everyday?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sas, you can refer to me by my entire name if it gets you off that much. This has gone hilarious.
You're the one with the fetish for calling people by their real names on here, just sending it back your way.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let me try one more time:

Let's get back to golf. A continued pissing match will involve vacations.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're the one with the fetish for calling people by their real names on here, just sending it back your way.
WTF is up your craw with me, dude? You came asking for a cell phone. I overnighted you one. You said you were on the verge of being evicted for not paying your rent. I sent you a check. I PM'd everyone on the board to help out and even went so far as to help you with your resume and get you connected with Busch Gardens.

I even PM'd you here two months ago asking for a truce. No reply.

You act like I'm the plague. You're a hard dude to figure.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WTF is up your craw with me, dude? You came asking for a cell phone. I overnighted you one. You said you were on the verge of being evicted for not paying your rent. I sent you a check. I PM'd everyone on the board to help out and even went so far as to help you with your resume and get you connected with Busch Gardens.

I even PM'd you here two months ago asking for a truce. No reply.

You act like I'm the plague. You're a hard dude to figure.
And I thanked you for the help. You think I have to live the rest of my life in deference to you or your insufferable douchebagness because of it? I don't like you, I don't want to be friends with you, no matter how much you clutch me close at a tailgate in your sleeveless shirt. You start sh*tty threads, and I'll give you sh*t every time you do it. You make sh*tty posts, and I'll give you sh*t every time you do it. Just like anyone else. It's not my fault you take it personally or think that I should be nicer to you because you know my first name. So f*ck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator