Tim Tebow to appear on HGTV show 'Fixer Upper' on Tuesday night

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I know all of you metro-sexuals sit around watching HGTV....well, tune in at 9pm:

Tim Tebow to appear on popular HGTV show 'Fixer Upper' on Tuesday night

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/f...-popular-hgtv-show-fixer-upper-tuesday-night/

Now that the SEC football and the minor league baseball seasons are over, former Florida QB Tim Tebow hasn’t been in the media as much.

However, on Tuesday night, he’ll be on TV for a different reason, appearing on “Fixer Upper” on HGTV with hosts Chip and Joanna Gaines.

As you can see in Tebow’s Instagram post below, the current minor leaguer and SEC Network analyst will appear on the show on Tuesday night at 9 p.m. Eastern time:

According to FoxNews.com, the hosts work with Tebow and the Tim Tebow Foundation to help make a house accessible for a family:

Chip and Joanna work with Tebow and his foundation, the Tim Tebow Foundation, to help make a wheelchair-accessible house for the Copp Family. The family have two sons in wheelchairs and need a home that can accommodate their needs. Soon the whole community is pitching in for the family to have their dream home.

Tebow is always working to make other people’s lives better, and this collaboration with Chip and Joanna Gaines is sure to be exciting television. Be sure to tune in at 9 p.m. Eastern time.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Just watched the show. Tebow is one heck of a person. My wife said, why can't more people be like him?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sas as he typed this:
:lol:

I've always said he's an A+ human being, that'll never change. He needs to give up his failing attempts to play professional sports and stick to charitable work, seeing how that's how he's making a real difference in the world. And you guys need to stop being such a f*cking cult already. Jeeeeeeeez.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sas be like, finally, Tebow on HGTV, I was hoping for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy but this is close. One of these days he will come out then I can leave Beard Queen.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sas be like, finally, Tebow on HGTV, I was hoping for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy but this is close. One of these days he will come out then I can leave Beard Queen.
Then Tebow and I will both be gay dudes who didn't make it in professional sports. :grin:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
:lol:

I've always said he's an A+ human being, that'll never change. He needs to give up his failing attempts to play professional sports and stick to charitable work, seeing how that's how he's making a real difference in the world. And you guys need to stop being such a f*cking cult already. Jeeeeeeeez.
Just reaching for the thumbs up button when you told him what to do. He doesn't need to be told. If he enjoys Class A baseball, let him play.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Sas, don’t pretend like you like his religious charity acts, either. You can’t stand the guy.

And get your Haterade ready, because Tebow will be playing in the XFL.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sas, don’t pretend like you like his religious charity acts, either. You can’t stand the guy.

And get your Haterade ready, because Tebow will be playing in the XFL.
I can’t stand the cult who thinks he was blackballed from the NFL for being religious. He just wasn’t a good NFL QB, and he’s not a good baseball player. Get over it. He’s still one of the best, if not THE best people in sports today. Hell, if some of you who claim to be so religious spent a fraction of the time he does making a difference in the world, it’d be a better place with far less hypocrisy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.