Tim Tebow vs. Nina Dobrev on "Lip Sync Battle"

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Spike's Lip Sync Battle will have Timmy competing against Nina Dobrev this Thursday at 10:00 PM.
Not sure that most of you are in the desired demographic, I know I am not (40-50 years old and listen to County Music), but the show is pretty good and I enjoy it.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I'd rather watch a Jeff Driskel vs Mizzou 2014 or Treon vs anyone not named LSU or Georgia 2015 highlight reel on an hour long loop.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think I'd rather re-watch the 2015 version of NFL bad lip reading.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn. That's harsh. To each his own. But I will say that if you haven't watched the show don't judge and you don't know what you're missing. Some of the stuff that goes on would put Bart's half naked pics and .GIF's to shame.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for the heads up. It's a funny show and a lot of the performers are great.

Sorry to hear you are a country music listener.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'd rather watch her than anything you guys mentioned...
611.jpg

but that's because I'm not :rainbow:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
is this the same show where Channing Tatum's wife 'competed' against him?
If so... she is muy caliente (...first 2 minutes):

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I will also add that most of the time the contestants when male and female are either married or dating. So, if the norm continues it could mean Timmy and Nina may be an item.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I will also add that most of the time the contestants when male and female are either married or dating. So, if the norm continues it could mean Timmy and Nina may be an item.
:shocked:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Spike production of this show is more about the spectacle and costumes than it is about the actual lip synching. Most of the ones I've watched, the person lip synching doesn't even know half the words of the song. They took the skit from Fallon's show and over bloated it to the point of being a caricature of itself. Apparently it's worked, though.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Spike production of this show is more about the spectacle and costumes than it is about the actual lip synching. Most of the ones I've watched, the person lip synching doesn't even know half the words of the song. They took the skit from Fallon's show and over bloated it to the point of being a caricature of itself. Apparently it's worked, though.
Exactly. It is definitely about the performances and who can go over the top more than the other. Who cares about the lip syncing part!?!? It's crazy. And yes it is based on Jimmy Fallon's lip syncing on the Tonght Show. He was even on he first episode against "The Rock"! That was a good one also. Duane Johnson doing Taylor Swift. Hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.