Tim Tebow vs. Nina Dobrev on "Lip Sync Battle"

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I will also add that most of the time the contestants when male and female are either married or dating. So, if the norm continues it could mean Timmy and Nina may be an item.

Dobrev is Bulgarian. That makes her Eastern Orthodox. Tebow's a Baptist. I could see him dating a Protestant of a different denomination but Catholic or Orthodox, probably not.

:dunno:

Alex.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Dobrev is Bulgarian. That makes her Eastern Orthodox. Tebow's a Baptist. I could see him dating a Protestant of a different denomination but Catholic or Orthodox, probably not.

Alex.

I also suspect that she plays for the wrong team.. for Tim, at least.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Most of the people on that show are performers so they do well. Tim does not strike me as a Deion or Shaq. We will see. I can't imagine he'd be an bad as Tyson was.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Most of the people on that show are performers so they do well. Tim does not strike me as a Deion or Shaq. We will see. I can't imagine he'd be an bad as Tyson was.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

Alex.

Just as a matter of record I don't think Tebow is a Baptist. He's a non-denominational Christian. A fine point and probably a discussion for another forum. But I have faith that Tebow could make Dobrev see the light.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So is there a point in the performance where Tebow jumps over a shark?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.