TMZ: Rape accuser attempted to extort Winston?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Rapeis is a punk, plain and simple. He is definitely one of those guys who needs a dose of his own medicine. Did he or did he not rape the young lady??? Maybe we'll never know. His actions, demeanor, and personality definitely tend to lead to the speculation of his disrespect for women. I can tell you one thing for sure. He is down to possibly his last season as a CFB player and he will only get worse before he gets better. The only justice for JW at this time is hoping that an opposing Defense absolutely trashes him. That's the sad part of it that seems to get away with it. I guess that's why he feels that he is "scrong".

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
threatmatrix;n64071 said:
GatorInGeorgia;n64065 said:
You accuse Jenny of conjecture and speculation then spew a pretty heavy dose of conjecture and speculation yourself.

Since the story broke I have tried to read the more reliable news sources regarding this case. To the best of my recollection, Jenny's posts have been consistent with what I remember reading. It is also important to note that the Title IX law firm would not have gotten involved if there was not a strong likelihood of a crime being committed. I am not an attorney but I believe there is a connection between a crime being committed by Winston and the failure of the university to investigate. It also seems that the recent grandstanding by Winston's attorney is a response to developments in the ongoing Title IX investigation. Feel free to correct me if I am mistaken.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The girl may have confusion in her remembrances, even falsehoods about drugs but at the moments of coercion
she uttered "No" and must have struggled to get the medical examination's notice of bruising, tears or whatever.
All the whatever is permanently recorded on medico-legal photographs. Such physical harms are the aftermaths that
indicate "No!" was the answer.

All extraneous "stuff" can be sorted out "in-court" debate and rebuttal.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I got a text from a friend saying fsu would lose 45 million$ in federal grants if title 9 finds fsu didn't handle things correctly, can't find anything on the internet, has anyone heard anything like this?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
cornbread;n65209 said:
I got a text from a friend saying fsu would lose 45 million$ in federal grants if title 9 finds fsu didn't handle things correctly, can't find anything on the internet, has anyone heard anything like this?

i would imagine some pretty serious ramifications if they were guilty of messing up the investigation. But let's be honest nobody's gettin in trouble.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n65224 said:
i would imagine some pretty serious ramifications if they were guilty of messing up the investigation. But let's be honest nobody's gettin in trouble.

Those two other students got their slap on the wrist, so they got into trouble.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
cornbread;n65209 said:
Although not articulated to this level, this is the main reason I want to give WM his time....time to clean up our house. We dodged a bullet or two....

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator;n65230 said:
Although not articulated to this level, this is the main reason I want to give WM his time....time to clean up our house. We dodged a bullet or two....

As long as you didn't actually face Herrnandez you wouldn't have been shot. He is a face shooter, no face no bullets.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
cornbread;n65209 said:

The local news reported on this last night...and that federal funding is an all or nothing deal. If the investigation finds them in violation, 1/3 of their entire operating budget would be gone. I did not know that it was all or nothing and I would have a hard time believing that they would, in effect, close the school. Not that I would not be in favor of that, but hard to believe that would actually happen.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n65234 said:
As long as you didn't actually face Herrnandez you wouldn't have been shot. He is a face shooter, no face no bullets.
:)

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n65757 said:
The local news reported on this last night...and that federal funding is an all or nothing deal. If the investigation finds them in violation, 1/3 of their entire operating budget would be gone. I did not know that it was all or nothing and I would have a hard time believing that they would, in effect, close the school. Not that I would not be in favor of that, but hard to believe that would actually happen.
Hmmmm....sounds like the penalty is a paper tiger....imagine that! effn politicos...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If all this investigation can be blamed on Winston, Winston-hate must be growing in the FSU inner sanctum.
…. with all that money loss.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n65757 said:

I say just burn the whole place to the ground.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n65776 said:
I say just burn the whole place to the ground.

Let's wait till the end of the semester please. I'd like my son to finish his Master's of Meteorology before the place burns down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator