TMZ: Rape accuser attempted to extort Winston?

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is no doubt that Thrasher was the pick due to the political connections and for fund raising abilities. I am not convinced yet that he can manipulate the investigations to a point of little or no punishment. Not expelling Jameis? Maybe so. Paying some price as an institution for failing to provide proper oversight and control under Federal guidelines? Still likely in my opinion.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
How is the NFL going to make him a draft choice with a rape civil lawsuit erupting, the Title IX verdict rolling out?
And I don't think FSU is gonna win it all this year. Then the rape subject will be FSU's only publicity.
I definitely was listening to one of the local hosts,, but the guest probably got it from Colin Cowherd. I wondered what the source was. Thanks

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator said:
There is no doubt that Thrasher was the pick due to the political connections and for fund raising abilities. I am not convinced yet that he can manipulate the investigations to a point of little or no punishment. Not expelling Jameis? Maybe so. Paying some price as an institution for failing to provide proper oversight and control under Federal guidelines? Still likely in my opinion.
I so hope you are correct!!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Bill Oreilly did a piece on him tonight. Not very flattering to FSU which is being controlled by Winston as he said.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n63348 said:
Bill Oreilly did a piece on him tonight. Not very flattering to FSU which is being controlled by Winston as he said.

LOL!! He sure did Matrix. Saw it and that is exactly what he said about Winston and how "he is running that program". O'Reilly did a clip a few months back on the Title IX issues with Megan Kelly. As Winston would put it, "that was scrong, Bill."

Munk

Quitter
Aug 3, 2014
The day dumping Crabby brings in more money than keeping him is when things would change. I predict sometime in January FSU will distance themselves from him, you know, after he's declared for the draft.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n61238 said:
Lost me at TMZ.

THIS. Might as well admit opinions from a National Inquirer column in a trial.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Thrasher and Gruters... Republican glad handing for each other in our corrupt state

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Jenny On The Railroad;n61521 said:
The SANE medical team's medical records document rape.and rape drug symptoms in detail, and many pages were left out of sao report released to public. There is so much more in the handling of the labs, refusal to test for certain things, TPD ignoring FDLE mandates,to get DNA sample, etc. This is a civil suit, not criminal, and his client keeps changing public perception.

She has been ridiculed and endangered, raped by protective systems as well as sexually. She didn't start a criminal case for money. Too hard, too many negatives. What has happened to her since the rape is why the other women held back when they hit the wall reporting it, and why one girl's dad won't even let her go on official record.

Rape is such a total violation. If you are going to go forward with reporting, it is because you want the perpetrator to have to be accountable. - not pay you for services you did not volunteer. I hope you all realize the injury/damage is so much more than to the body and being pissed off or something similar. The criminal justice path was denied her. All that is left is a civil suit, which is monetary- hardly sufficient compensation-money does not change the damage. The title IX complaint was the option, and it was a wise one because it brought in out of state scrutiny.

According to the report and evidence released by the state attorney, there was no evidence of rape drugs or any other drugs in her system. There was also relatively little alcohol in her system. I'm not a Winston fan but after reading the entire report last year it seemed to me that her story didn't match up with the evidence that was released.

Regarding the Title IX, even if FSU gets hit on Title IX, that itself doesn't speak at all to Winston's guilt or innocence. FSU could get drilled for a violation of Title IX if it's found that they didn't investigate the situation quickly and thoroughly enough (and I think FSU will be found to not have complied) but that doesn't mean Winston did or did not do it. Just means the institution never bothered to investigate in a timely fashion.

Speaking of FSU, I'm enjoying watching NC State beat the sheat out of them. 24-7, I hope Brissett and the Wolfpack can pull off the upset. I'm still in shock that Clemson ****ing BOTCHED their chance so badly last week. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n63729 said:
Originally posted by Jenny On The Railroad View Post

The SANE medical team's medical records document rape.and rape drug symptoms in detail, and many pages were left out of sao report released to public. There is so much more in the handling of the labs, refusal to test for certain things, TPD ignoring FDLE mandates,to get DNA sample, etc. This is a civil suit, not criminal, and his client keeps changing public perception.

She has been ridiculed and endangered, raped by protective systems as well as sexually. She didn't start a criminal case for money. Too hard, too many negatives. What has happened to her since the rape is why the other women held back when they hit the wall reporting it, and why one girl's dad won't even let her go on official record.

Rape is such a total violation. If you are going to go forward with reporting, it is because you want the perpetrator to have to be accountable. - not pay you for services you did not volunteer. I hope you all realize the injury/damage is so much more than to the body and being pissed off or something similar. The criminal justice path was denied her. All that is left is a civil suit, which is monetary- hardly sufficient compensation-money does not change the damage. The title IX complaint was the option, and it was a wise one because it brought in out of state scrutiny.

According to the report and evidence released by the state attorney, there was no evidence of rape drugs or any other drugs in her system. There was also relatively little alcohol in her system. I'm not a Winston fan but after reading the entire report last year it seemed to me that her story didn't match up with the evidence that was released.

Regarding the Title IX, even if FSU gets hit on Title IX, that itself doesn't speak at all to Winston's guilt or innocence. FSU could get drilled for a violation of Title IX if it's found that they didn't investigate the situation quickly and thoroughly enough (and I think FSU will be found to not have complied) but that doesn't mean Winston did or did not do it. Just means the institution never bothered to investigate in a timely fashion.

Speaking of FSU, I'm enjoying watching NC State beat the sheat out of them. 24-7, I hope Brissett and the Wolfpack can pull off the upset. I'm still in shock that Clemson ****ing BOTCHED their chance so badly last week. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Perhaps both of you could provide links to your respective reports?

ockgator

Sep 17, 2014
Newb to this board but I have a nagging question... If Famous Rapist's lawyer is being paid by ANY 3rd party could this be considered impermissible benefits? He's getting benefits probably not available to most other F$U students.

Notice no space between end of sentence and question mark Ox :)

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I read last November that no rape drugs were found because they did not test for them. I cannot provide a link. The article also stated that she displayed all the symptoms of having been drugged.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n63888 said:
I read last November that no rape drugs were found because they did not test for them. I cannot provide a link. The article also stated that she displayed all the symptoms of having been drugged.

You are correct, sir. Everyone keeps ignoring that. To my recollection, the DA said they had no evidence of date rape drug but was vague about his answer. I don't believe he actually said she was tested for that in particular. I do remember her lawyer questioned the lab work and if she was ever tested for certain drugs (i.e. date rape drug.)

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Alagator;n63929 said:
You are correct, sir. Everyone keeps ignoring that. To my recollection, the DA said they had no evidence of date rape drug but was vague about his answer. I don't believe he actually said she was tested for that in particular. I do remember her lawyer questioned the lab work and if she was ever tested for certain drugs (i.e. date rape drug.)

Do you have a link for that? :cool:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nahhh....we are just about the slander and propaganda. No sources necessary for that. :wink:

I have read so much about all of this over the past several months, I don't remember where I read it and surely don't have time or patience really, to dig for hours. I will look when I have some time and see if I can dig up some of those links.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n63729 said:
According to the report and evidence released by the state attorney, there was no evidence of rape drugs or any other drugs in her system. There was also relatively little alcohol in her system. I'm not a Winston fan but after reading the entire report last year it seemed to me that her story didn't match up with the evidence that was released. End of quote

This is the point. The key words are "according to the SAO report". I thought I covered this.
1. GHB has a very narrow time frame for being traced. The specimen needs to be drawn within 6 hours of ingestion, which it seems to have been.

2. The blood and urine specimens were not sent to the lab for 39 days. Given the fact that her attorney was told they had already been sent prior to that and couldn't get info before that, and much indication of lack of objective handling of case , there is also question of whether the samples were even preserved adequately -ie refrigerated, or whether they sat in sun on a window sill, or whether they were lost or otherwise replaced with other samples.

3.The TPD sheets for the labs in the TPD report did not even have various rape drugs boxes checked or did not have all of them checked. ( not sure of which at this point.) GHB is the favorite drug at FSU it has been said, and probably with most drugging rapists because it is essentially tasteless, odorless, colorless and so hard to trace in labs.

4.The SAO authorized tests sometime in fall of 2013, more thorough tests I think. However, at that point the specimens , if still the same after about 11 months, were quite old. That affects results. Additionally-

5.SAO's behavior in the lab matters and others is highly suspect- and not just because of a lighthearted press conference Not going into all of it here.- just this part The victim's attorney repeatedly asked for the blood and urine samples to be verified as coming from the victim at that point, because of so much obstruction and lack of ethics from investigating agencies and/or individuals. The SAO counsel repeatedly refused.. She then contacted Meggs multiple times about this and was refused.

Finally, Meggs agreed to test the blood for identity but not rape drugs.

The urine, which at that point (oct /nov 2013) was tested at SAO's request. This probably included for rape drugs not specified by TPD ( if any were even specified by them- which I did not see checked) GHB, according to research done by others- though I have a link somewhere- is pretty much untraceable after 24 hours after administered and apparently not always traceable then.( that might have to do with when specimen collected in relation to ingestion). It is not impossible to find traces for a period of time after, but not really likely. ( which is part of why it is a preferred rape drug) . Specimens sat 39 days. The window was long past,

Meggs refused to test the urine for identity.
This is highly suspect to me. Why not if it shuts up the objections and puts the issue to rest?
. Meggs had already spent lots of unnecessary taxpayer money in " hunting down" the ex boyfriend , involving 2 state's law enforcement when he didn't have to as the victim's attorney had said they didn't want to involve the ex in his ex's rape case as they were not together and he was out of state for some time, BUT they would supply the info if SAO went ahead. However, SAO,had conceded this violated rape shield law and any info gained from this violated rape shield law and was inadmissible in court so there was no point in going after it. ( however, it could serve a purpose) Victim's side thought the admission by SAO that interviewing him would serve no purpose and was illegal and inadmissible had put the issue to rest.

My understanding was the exBF had not been in Fl for some time when the rape occurred. . The exBF dna on her shorts ( winston's was on her panties) was not from that night ( suggesting multiple partners) and if it was, it makes no difference in terms of rape. That was part of attacking her credibility and also trying to dscourage her from proceeding by continuing to support the skank propaganda. Researching posters on another forum discovered that lab tests can detect and identify DNA from semen after multiple washings of material. Who knew? I bring this up primarily as one demonstration that the cost to taxpayers of confirming the identity of the urine is not a viable argument or excuse for not doing it. SAO never claimed it was, but individuals might hypothesize this as a reason. Much more was spent to further attack her character in public perception,

The SAO report conveniently left out , not blacked out lines, but omitted 7-11 pages of medical records that support the fact there was no question that she was raped, and as I said, the symptoms noted were consistent with date rape drugs and neither this testimony nor interview with SANE nurse is in the SAO record. ( because medical testimony of first responder is not relevant?) That alone is suspicious. -especially when the SAO doesn't send the victim's attorney a copy prior to release to press, doesn't send it after when they say they will, and then sends a supposed unredacted copy that is missing key parts of medical records and I think there were other letters and info that were also left out that were nonmedical.

I am not sure why you think her story isn't consistent. Have you never seen someone with cognitive injury, or trauma in general? I can tell you, migraines alone make it hard to process info in the brain. can be very foggy.

In the TPD report, it seems very consistent to me with the discrepancies being parts coming back to memory. They were not major discrepancies. Again, if she was intending to set him up she would have had a complete story composed. The height difference was what the officer wrote down not what she described according to her lawyer, and I believe it because of all the impropriety that went on. Her first 3 interviews she was vomiting, dazed, traumatized, had a characteristic drug headache, no energy ( effects of drugs on nervous system and cell function) and if you don't know, rape drugs not only immobilize, they affect memory, and nerve network communication.

I realize this is a hot topic for me, but I am not the kind of person that just assumes rape or hates men.. The trauma and drug aspect is just so clear to me. Also, I am most upset about the failure of govt system employees, including the governor, to protect citizens of this state by doing their jobs in the justice system.. As a reminder, the governor refused an investigation request before it was even written and the reasons itemized, claiming the investigation was sound and ethical ( I forget the exact words, but might have them somewhere)even though nationally even then there was discussion about cover up. This was 4 hours or less after her press conference. Where was due process?.

You clearly have thought about this and investigated into it since you read the SAO report, and hopefully this additional info is helpful.

The report was not complete. In fact the investigation was not complete. Meggs had said about 5 days earlier than the no charge presser, given back load of cases, murder trial about to start for the lead investigator, that people should not expect a decision until after the holidays. Said she hadn't even really started as she was preparing for the murder trial. He later said, I read in an article somewhere, after the whole thing was over, that Jansen , had called him on thursday night and said they would like to see it wrapped up before the heisman vote ended the next day. While that seems unlikely for a savvy SA, he said something at his very first news release when SAO got the case, that was changed by the following day in an espn article. This statement would have been proof of using the wrong criteria to reach a determination of whether to bring chargers The original story in tallahassee.com was completely deleted and replaced with a cartoon bubble with one line on possible timetable for a decsion- which was not even the focal point of story)

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
GatorInGeorgia;n64065 said:
Jenny On The Railroad;n63972 said:
WTF are you babbling about??? Your post is filled with so much personal conjecture and speculation it's almost not readable because it's so nonsensical. You should read through the evidence, maybe that will help you get your facts straight. I posted a link on the previous page of this thread, you should check it out.

Nowhere did I say "the SAO report". I said I read the report and evidence released by the state attorney. Subtle difference maybe, but a big difference nonetheless. Had you done the same you would realize that the information I referred to were the police reports, the cell phone records, the FDLE reports, etc. most everything you said above is WRONG and contradicted by the multiple sources I referenced above.

Blood and urine were collected from the alleged victim within a few hours after the alleged rape. The toxicology reports were back within about 10 weeks, which is not unusual. Tests were performed to detect the presence of what appears to be a few HuNDRED different drugs. The results came back negative, including the test for GHB. If urine is taken within approximately 24 hours after GHB ingestion, the GHB will show up in the specimen when the toxicology report is done, even if the tests are performed many months later. It processes quickly out of the body because of body organs called a "LIVER" and "KIDNEYS" that move it out of the body. Very little alcohol in her system but she had about 5 drinks and some shots? That makes no sense. Contrary to what you said, nowhere was it noted that she was vomiting, dazed or had a "drug headache" during her first 3 police interviews. As a matter of fact, the first officer on the scene about an hour and a half after the alleged rape said she seemed lucid and that she did not appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, which was confirmed by the toxicology report.

How do you know that pages 7-11 of a report were not released and that those pages confirm the presence of rape and a rape drug? You don't, that's just pure fantasy on your part.

Several months after the initial toxicology tests, the state attorney sent the blood and urine samples to another lab for additional tests just to double check the results of the first test. The second test results also came back negative. Care to guess where the second set of tests were performed? University of Florida. Did the UF toxicologist also help to cover this up so as to protect a 'Nole football player? No he didn't.

Contrary to what you claim, DNA tests were done on the bodily fluids to confirm that they were indeed from the alleged victim. DNA tests confirmed they came from the alleged victim. This was done after the alleged victim's lawyer requested it. Seems to me that when her client's story started to fall apart (no drugs and very little alcohol in the system of a girl who claimed to have been drunk and drugged) she felt the need to make sure the tox tests were done on the correct specimen, and guess what...they were.

Why does a girl who was allegedly raped at approximately 2:00am reply to her friend's text a couple hours later to pleaaaassee give me the answers, presumably answers to a test based on the text message exchange. How does a girl who is supposedly drunk and then drugged carry on a fairly long, lucid conversation via text? That also makes no sense to me.

As to people trying to trash her reputation, turns out that her and her girlfriends' did use the "Cleatchasers" hashtag on Twitter. A screenshot is right there in the evidence released by the state attorney. That actually matches up to the stories we heard from FSU fans before the SAO released the evidence. Seems to me the only way people would know that prior to this information being released to the public is if it was common knowledge on campus.

Lastly, how does a girl who is drunk, drugged to the point of blacking out, and, as you claim, vomiting repeatedly keep her balance on the back of a scooter as the scooter drives a few miles on a road at 25-35 mph before dropping her off at her apartment? I don't buy it.

I don't like Winston. I think he's a thief, a narcisstic punk and he strikes me as a strange dude. He may even be a rapist, but I don't think he raped this girl. Her story doesn't pass the sniff test.

You accuse Jenny of conjecture and speculation then spew a pretty heavy dose of conjecture and speculation yourself.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You guys must really want to get your message across lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.