Today's championship games

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Not saying Bama would have put UGA away had they scored on their 1st possession, but it would have created some doubt. but once again, proof that all coaches can mismanage game situations. After ripping off a double digit gain on the ground to set up 1st and goal at the UGA 5 yd. line, can someone tell me why you pass on both 1st and 2nd downs? Okay so you pass on 1st, then after the incompletion, you have to go to the run? what happens,? SAck, then INT. Not the result that makes me wonder, but the actual first 2 pass plays. Since then UGA seems a step ahead and to their credit, the UGA staff is calling a great game (so far).

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not saying Bama would have put UGA away had they scored on their 1st possession, but it would have created some doubt. but once again, proof that all coaches can mismanage game situations. After ripping off a double digit gain on the ground to set up 1st and goal at the UGA 5 yd. line, can someone tell me why you pass on both 1st and 2nd downs? Okay so you pass on 1st, then after the incompletion, you have to go to the run? what happens,? SAck, then INT. Not the result that makes me wonder, but the actual first 2 pass plays. Since then UGA seems a step ahead and to their credit, the UGA staff is calling a great game (so far).

I am surprised Georgia's young O line is playing as good as they have so far.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Two very critical drops and an interception.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Great coverage by the UGA secondary.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fromm having a helluva game.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tucker sucked as DC in Chicago. His D looks pretty good tonight. Bama can't protect Tua.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Granted I don’t watch Alabama all that much. But I kept saying throughout the year that most of the highlights from Tua seemed to be ill advised passes that would potentially be a problem against the better defenses. The spin around throw against Louisville is a perfect example.

I don’t think he’s faced anything like this uga secondary before and it shows. In general they’ve gotten away from the groundem poundem OL as well, and can’t protect him.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Great answer to the blitz.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Boy, did Georgia squander that drive.
That may come back to haunt them.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You need a first down here or Bama gets field position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.