Top Ten Gators at mid-camp

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks good, the only thing a little disturbing is the mention of KT needing to clean up the pass protection. That's been an issue since his freshman year, he's a junior, should not be a problem by now.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n263761 said:
Looks good, the only thing a little disturbing is the mention of KT needing to clean up the pass protection. That's been an issue since his freshman year, he's a junior, should not be a problem by now.
I read as he was saying that KT has made strides in that department. Maybe he just needs someone that can teach pass protection. I think Skipper is going to well with the backs at UF.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
KT is a junior working with his third OC and new RB coach. It will take some time to condition the reactions.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n263761 said:

Grier has been tore up in camp when the defense brung it. Starting to remind me of the last 2 years. Hope I am wrong.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n263767 said:
I read as he was saying that KT has made strides in that department. Maybe he just needs someone that can teach pass protection. I think Skipper is going to well with the backs at UF.

I hope you are right and I read it wrong. With a shaky Oline you know teams will bring the heat, so our RB's better understand what they need to do in regards to pass protection and picking up blitzes or the QB's will be taking a pounding. That extra second or two makes big difference.

Dec 10, 2014
Gator Fever;n263824 said:
Grier hasn't been good at all in Red zone practice this mess is starting to remind me of the Driskel hype the pay sites did last season.

Gator Fever;n263825 said:
Grier has been tore up in camp when the defense brung it. Starting to remind me of the last 2 years. Hope I am wrong.

am-I-a-debbie-downer.jpg

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n263844 said:
I hope you are right and I read it wrong. With a shaky Oline you know teams will bring the heat, so our RB's better understand what they need to do in regards to pass protection and picking up blitzes or the QB's will be taking a pounding. That extra second or two makes big difference.
Bottom line is the few times we threw last year with him in the game, he was less than adequate in protection. If for no other reason, he needs to improve so the defense is unsure of the play call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.