Founding Member
My vote is for Eason to start

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Surely we have a Guy that we could give a crack at it. Isn't there a Guy who could QB our team. I mean Treon is already bringing us ZERO points. Offense can't do much worse than ZERO points. I say we find a Guy on the roster and give him a chance.
That Guy is still the 4th string QB. Three straight OCs and two HCs have determined he shouldnt see tfhe field under any circumstance. That should tell you everything.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I heard Towles was going to Georgia. Anyone know if that's true?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I haven't really followed it but it would be nice to bring in a graduate transfer to fill the gap. Problem is, he's a turnover machine.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Big rumor yesterday was that Smart was going to hire UK's OC and Towles follows him. Saw it once and it quickly dissapeared though. UGA fans I know can't decide what to think. They are ecstatic to get the second coming as their coach, because you know he's an alumni and worked for Saban so he must be good. On the flip side they are terrified he is going to stick with Bama through the playoffs and hasn't named an OC to keep Eason who they are certain will win 4 NC.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Shane Matthews was 3rd string before SOS arrived. He sucked so much that he couldn't get on the field for a losing season in 1989.

GatorintheKnox

Masshole
Sep 20, 2015
Everything I have heard is that Smart is sticking with Bama throughout the playoff which means he won't be allowed to recruit for Georgia if he's coaching Bama.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Big rumor yesterday was that Smart was going to hire UK's OC and Towles follows him. Saw it once and it quickly dissapeared though. UGA fans I know can't decide what to think. They are ecstatic to get the second coming as their coach, because you know he's an alumni and worked for Saban so he must be good. On the flip side they are terrified he is going to stick with Bama through the playoffs and hasn't named an OC to keep Eason who they are certain will win 4 NC.

This would have to be a joke. They might as well keep the guy they have. Schotty was better than the UK OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.