Recruiting Towles Transferring

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Soooo, you'd prefer trotting the dwarf back out there next season??? This guy will look like Joe Montana compared to Stumpy...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I bet this staff will give towles a hard look. It will also be interesting to see if cardale jones gets on the transfer market.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Look at how much driskel improved with the right coaching staff.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I bet this staff will give towles a hard look. It will also be interesting to see if cardale jones gets on the transfer market.

Screw Cardale...Why would I want an overgrown version of Treon in Mac's offense?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Look at how much driskel improved with the right coaching staff.

The coaching staff was not the only thing that changed for Driskel. The level of talent he was playing against dropped also.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Towles = Fattford Lite. No thank you.

Alright genius...who do we put back there at QB next year?

Treoff?
Del Rio?
F****** Trask?
Franks?

One has proven he can't play in the SEC, the other couldn't win the job at Alabama or Oregon State so he transferred again, and the other two are true freshman with one being a 2* player.

Towles wouldn't be asked to win the game like he is at Kentucky, he would simply be asked to make the right reads and get the ball into playmaker's hands. Honestly though, I am not surprised this went above your head...not the sharpest tool in the shed.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Screw Cardale...Why would I want an overgrown version of Treon in Mac's offense?
They won a national championship with him behind center. It would be interesting to see what he could do with a real qb coach.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
They won a national championship with him behind center. It would be interesting to see what he could do with a real qb coach.

I watched enough of him T to realize that he severely lacks at throwing the football. Much of the champ run can be contributed to the fact that teams had 0 tape on him.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alright genius...who do we put back there at QB next year?

Treoff?
Del Rio?
F****** Trask?
Franks?

One has proven he can't play in the SEC, the other couldn't win the job at Alabama or Oregon State so he transferred again, and the other two are true freshman with one being a 2* player.

Towles wouldn't be asked to win the game like he is at Kentucky, he would simply be asked to make the right reads and get the ball into playmaker's hands. Honestly though, I am not surprised this went above your head...not the sharpest tool in the shed.

So if you only need a QB to hand the ball off and make the right reads, then work on the QB's you have. Not go get a QB who throws the ball into your opponent's playmaker's hands. I am not surprised you have to result to insults, that is all you are good for.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
So if you only need a QB to hand the ball off and make the right reads, then work on the QB's you have. Not go get a QB who throws the ball into your opponent's playmaker's hands. I am not surprised you have to result to insults, that is all you are good for.

Pot Meet Kettle.

Aside from that lack of response on your part, I feel that I am pretty good for making you look like an idiot. Not that I am the only one on this board that is good at that.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pot Meet Kettle.

Aside from that lack of response on your part, I feel that I am pretty good for making you look like an idiot. Not that I am the only one on this board that is good at that.

Only idiot I am seeing is the guy who wants a QB who completes more passes to the team he is playing against, than to the team he is playing for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator