Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
In all seriousness, Kitna being gone only sweetens the pot for the several terrific QB's that are going to be in the portal. I think we're going to nab one.
mood GIF

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
In all seriousness, Kitna being gone only sweetens the pot for the several terrific QB's that are going to be in the portal. I think we're going to nab one.
WTF…. Too soon man!

Plus he is good backup QB material…. Like that veteran in the NFL who knows he’ll never be a starter but does his job & can be a good game manager in short term duty situations.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I’d love for us to have that kid from UNC. He’s a baller

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Local kid for me. Hope he does well.

That said, he’s betting on himself and it took a lot of injuries for him to get in the game.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I legit don't recognize the name....but we need WRs, so boo.

You may remember him from the Vanderbilt game where he caught a deep pass on a post and was nearly run down by an injured defensive tackle.

Wish him the best, but we are ok, especially with what we have coming in. You can see an emphasis on speed over size, which is the exact opposite of what we’d been prioritizing. Seems like a good kid, but these are the types of portal entries that, if his own doing, could really backfire. There’s something like 1500 kids right now who’ve walked away from scholarships and ended their playing careers.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We need speed and height at WR.

Billy's going to busy with recruiting and the portal...I am hearing 15 or MORE from the Portal.

I have a feeling Chatter's offseason won't be slow in 2023

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
So...ya'll are saying they all look alike?

:racist:

But to be totally honest, I can't keep them straight either. Too many underclassmen with no playing time (name recognition) or limited playing time with nothing to recognize them by (other than a dropped pass).
I can pick Pearsall out because.... he catches the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.