Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Fellas, every single rule on Gatorchatter can be broken down and summed up into one simple rule:

1. Do not annoy the Admin.

If you follow that one rule, you will never have any issues on the board.
How many thousands of employee, how many policies and how many algorithms did Twitter need to accomplish just that?

You could have cleaned them up for 1/10th the cost.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Fellas, every single rule on Gatorchatter can be broken down and summed up into one simple rule:

1. Do not annoy the Admin.

If you follow that one rule, you will never have any issues on the board.
Go to counseling like your family has been begging you to do. If you refuse you are subject to a long ban. Your answers are very questionable and many of us are concerned.

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
My take is that it’s a bad combination of too many low-rated 4*s, a couple of great players that skew things and then a lot of below average players. The biggest takeaway for me of the way the last few guys have recruited is that you have to stack at positions, and we failed to do that. Dexter is a great example. He could’ve gone anywhere. Say he’d gone to uga. Look at who would’ve been all around him. Instead, it’s a mixed bag of Goods/Lee type players that just aren’t anywhere near his level. Even Watson, for all his effort, shouldn’t be a starter here. So landing a Marshall, Elam or Dexter type from time to time, but failing to demand that level of talent at all positions, and in surplus, leaves you with what you’ve seen.

I don’t think we should’ve gone 6-6 this year with this team. But looking back, I’d say 8 wins was probably the absolute max we could’ve expected given where we’re at and the opponents we faced. And then you have the AR wildcard that has a major role in this two inexcusable losses(Uk, Vu). I’ll continue to say, no way Smart should’ve lost as much as he did(including Vu) in 2016 with the squad he inherited. Hoping it was a similar cultural change here as well. Coaches had some questionable moments, but there was a lack of true talent that teams like Ala/uga would be rolling out on both sides.
Shame he's not around. I have a feeling he would love me.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Came across this forgive me if its old news or been discussed. Guys speech pattern annoys me.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
I took this one heavy set girl to the Ocala inn just off I-75. She looked like Ric Flair, only bigger. I saw a tattoo that said OX on her wrist...I immediately ceased and deceased..

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I took this one heavy set girl to the Ocala inn just off I-75. She looked like Ric Flair, only bigger. I saw a tattoo that said OX on her wrist...I immediately ceased and deceased..
Praying that wasn’t Ox in drag. You know there’s a lot of that kind of thing going on these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.