Not open for further replies.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Lingard transferred to AKRON!
He's a good RB, I hope he does well there. I don't have a bad thing to say about his time here, and whenever he got a chance in games he performed. Unfortunately for him there were guys in front of him that fit our system better.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So I’ve calmed down a little bit and actually watched some film from the tax attorney. He’s a definite upgrade over Miller. Much more natural throwing motion, stronger arm than I realized. The statue comments are overkill. He’s much slower than a statue. More like the last leg of that crazy gearbox that is embedded in concrete.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

The Office Thank You GIF

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Mitchell looks like a depth piece based on stats he’s put up (think he was injured this year).

Jackson looks like he could contribute a little

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mitchell looks like a depth piece based on stats he’s put up (think he was injured this year).

Jackson looks like he could contribute a little
Looking at our LB room he’s going to be more than just depth. Very nice pickup.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Anyone here familiar with the rules re portal? Are schools or players allowed to contact before even entering the portal? If so, how is that contact made? Is it through some official, trackable form?

Seems like the wild west to me.
Would think it could be underhanded too often to be allowed. But who knows.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I doubt I’m the only one that thinks Napier hired too many staffers and let too many of our players enter the portal. Unless he has a lot of success in the portal this cycle we could be left short. I guess we all know that.

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
I doubt I’m the only one that thinks Napier hired too many staffers and let too many of our players enter the portal. Unless he has a lot of success in the portal this cycle we could be left short. I guess we all know that.
I'm not sure how all this works, and part of me doesn't care enough to learn. However, we just got... what.. 21 players on ESD. That's pretty good right? Seems like we're filling spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator