Status
Not open for further replies.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to watch Waites near the basket & setting screens. Let him try out for basketball. Tall & forceful is what we need.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He was a true freshman who did not play HS football. A Napier project. Huge, if he doesn't work out in football he would be a major frontline upgrade for Gator BB
Pretty sure he's only playing football because basketball didn't work out. Highly unlikely he would help the basketball team.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Most likely, I expect he will be a starter on the O-line by the time he is a Junior, adequate reserve next two years
I assume he's looked promising or Napier wouldn't have taken him.

But there's almost no chance he'd play basketball for us. Jitoboh barely sees the court in his third year and his basketball measurables are far better. Waites tried to play basketball and had no takers.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I assume he's looked promising or Napier wouldn't have taken him.

But there's almost no chance he'd play basketball for us. Jitoboh barely sees the court in his third year and his basketball measurables are far better. Waites tried to play basketball and had no takers.
Bernie I was just joking

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
No mention of Florida yet but if this is a guy we are getting (I like it) then I think it means Citizen isn't happening. Need Torrence.

I'd be okay with this kid over Citizen (but we do need one HS RB in this class badly). The ULL kid will be a sophomore so he's still got plenty of eligibility. We only have 3 RBs on the roster right now, and one is injured. This spring will be big for Bowman & Lingard.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is going to cause a meltdown for the ULL fans:

This was the kid that I've talked about us potentially picking up. I only watched one LA game this year against GState, and he stood out to me as someone who probably should've been at a bigger school. I would have no problem with the pickup. Still think we need an incoming HS RB, but he'd be a nice addition as well.

Also agree on Bowman and Lingard. Really hoping they take advantage of Wright being out for at least a portion of the Spring to establish themselves. Once he's healthy, that would be a nice trio going into the season.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
With all these OL transfers, I just want to ensure we keep the 7-10 false start streak going!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
With all these OL transfers, I just want to ensure we keep the 7-10 false start streak going!

I gave this a funny but really it's
giphy.gif

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
UF seems to be decimating ULL. Good for UF but...Things will be bleak in Lafayette, LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.