Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
His goal was to confuse the offense, and how better than to confuse his defense as well?

Dream team: Meschamp & Grantham. Muschamp could kill the offense while Grantham kills the defense.
Hey if the defenders themselves don't know which way to go, how could the offensive possibly guess what'll they'll do. It's a complete surprise to everyone. Genius!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The rumors about Amarius Mims to UF have been going on a while. They are heating up again as, this is confirmed, the 5 star tackle has missed the last 2 practices and the scrimmage today. He isn’t injured. He is unhappy. That too is confirmed. It seems inevitable that he transfers. Whether he transfers to UF is the question.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
The rumors about Amarius Mims to UF have been going on a while. They are heating up again as, this is confirmed, the 5 star tackle has missed the last 2 practices and the scrimmage today. He isn’t injured. He is unhappy. That too is confirmed. It seems inevitable that he transfers. Whether he transfers to UF is the question.
I suspect you could pencil him in as a day 1 starter. He was a beast coming out of HS.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
The rumors about Amarius Mims to UF have been going on a while. They are heating up again as, this is confirmed, the 5 star tackle has missed the last 2 practices and the scrimmage today. He isn’t injured. He is unhappy. That too is confirmed. It seems inevitable that he transfers. Whether he transfers to UF is the question.[/Q

Donkey would have a hard time with this one... Dwag stank, but he do like big butts....

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Poster on ON3 says he’s been sitting out of dwag practices due to a concussion.

who knows…

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From your link, 6th paragraph:

"In order to gain immediate eligibility, a student-athlete will need to declare his or her intent to transfer by February 1 for Fall sports, May 1 for Winter sports and July 1 for Spring sports. NCAA rules include similar deadlines except the NCAA deadline for Fall sports is May 1."

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Is the Transfer Portal maintained by the Dyson Company.?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
From your link, 6th paragraph:

"In order to gain immediate eligibility, a student-athlete will need to declare his or her intent to transfer by February 1 for Fall sports, May 1 for Winter sports and July 1 for Spring sports. NCAA rules include similar deadlines except the NCAA deadline for Fall sports is May 1."
So…..they ain’t coming to us.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Don't know who that is (3* lineman?), why I care (again 3*) or what it means (is a G9 better than a G5?).

Darrell Jackson...DL transferring out of Maryland. His ranking will probably go up based on his numbers his freshman year. G9 is Gervon Dexter, who is in the picture and slightly smaller than Darrell Jackson. I hope we get Jackson, he has the size and he shows the potential to be a good pick up in a room we need someone with size and potential.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Darrell Jackson...DL transferring out of Maryland. His ranking will probably go up based on his numbers his freshman year. G9 is Gervon Dexter, who is in the picture and slightly smaller than Darrell Jackson. I hope we get Jackson, he has the size and he shows the potential to be a good pick up in a room we need someone with size and potential.

So "Big Production" is Darrel Jackson and he's saying that.... well whatever "this" is, could be a movie about dumb teenagers being chased by horror movie tropes?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So "Big Production" is Darrel Jackson and he's saying that.... well whatever "this" is, could be a movie about dumb teenagers being chased by horror movie tropes?

Yeah. I think you pretty much nailed it. There is this conspiracy theory floating around out there that I don't necessarily prescribed to...but what they are saying is this: Darrell thinks the opposing offensive linemen will be exposed to scary movie level evil on the football field during games if they had to line up opposite to Gervon and himself. Doesn't seem plausible to me but just wanted to clear up where any confusion might be coming from. But I'd definitely with how you put it.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Yeah. I think you pretty much nailed it. There is this conspiracy theory floating around out there that I don't necessarily prescribed to...but what they are saying is this: Darrell thinks the opposing offensive linemen will be exposed to scary movie level evil on the football field during games if they had to line up opposite to Gervon and himself. Doesn't seem plausible to me but just wanted to clear up where any confusion might be coming from. But I'd definitely with how you put it.
So it's a good thing. Cool, cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator