Transfer Portal: TJ Moore transfers

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
it has to be at some point, right? theoretically you could have 85 kids come in and demand a transfer.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I was being anything but serious. I consider Grimes, VJ, Bowman, Grenard, Cox, Shuler and Shorter all to be great use of transfers and their new relevance. It’s one of the few areas that Mullen, to me, has been great.

But yes I agree, we are generally unorganized with a lot of stuff involving recruiting. Not sure why.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I’m just referring to our attracting transfers, portal or otherwise. I think we’ve done a good job, which I do think tells me we’re doing a decent job in making an impression(just not closing) during the initial recruitment.

There are just a lot of areas where full blown criticism is warranted. I’m just not sure valuable transfer wins is one of them.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Ahh yes, Dickerson. If only someone had told him that when you’re an OLineman and taunt UF with a silly dance(jazz hands), your life takes a disastrous turn, never to recover. That uga OT Sturdivant really should’ve done a lecture tour on the subject. You just don’t do it.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Ahh yes, Dickerson. If only someone had told him that when you’re an OLineman and taunt UF with a silly dance(jazz hands), your life takes a disastrous turn, never to recover. That uga OT Sturdivant really should’ve done a lecture tour on the subject. You just don’t do it.
Still don't understand why he wasn't called for taunting. Commentators made it sound like it was his regular schtick. Meanwhile, if a Gator does a chomp in his own stadium, to his own teammates or fans, it's taunting.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Still don't understand why he wasn't called for taunting. Commentators made it sound like it was his regular schtick. Meanwhile, if a Gator does a chomp in his own stadium, to his own teammates or fans, it's taunting.

The fact that Dickerson intentionally caused the offsides with his slight head bob was even more infuriating. When he got injured I texted my brother that ‘we just hurt the dude because he cheats and the refs were too dumb to see it!’. I think he caused like three offsides in the game with that little head bob. His showboating clearly put Slaton over the top, so he mangled the dude.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

His career could well be over. Lesson for the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.