Treon Harris is selected the SECCG MVP

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jacob Guy? At least he can see over the line.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he played well.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Derek Tyson says it best:

I guess the only positive thing for Florida fans is that receivers have been open. Should be a dangerous offense with a decent QB.

https://twitter.com/intent/user?scr....com/college-sports/football/recruiting/index
This is what keeps me going. We got a glimpse of what we can do earlier this year but even with Grier it was just a glimpse. As crappy as this season ended it was expected without a decent qb or line and the kicker was just the icing on the cake. Pretty stoked for the future! Go Gators!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he played well.

rusrs1.gif

:lol2:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hope Grier is having a great weekend.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Coach Mac on Jacob Guy (last March)
"He does a nice job," McElwain said. "He's a big, strong guy that throws the ball well. I think he did a pretty good job on scouts last year, at least the bit I watched. He's a guy that's getting a little bit better and there at the end, just an overall understanding of what we're trying to accomplish. He's never had this many reps. That's just kind of how it works. You're never just standing. He's taking advantage of the opportunity."
"He's got good size, good velocity," McElwain said. "There again, understanding how to play the position. He got away with a couple throws, misread on a rotation. It worked out, sometimes it does work out. He'll learn from that and that'll be interesting to see how he did in (Monday's) practice (after film review)."

Hopefull he gets a chance in the bowl game.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not even sure why Muschamp recruited him. He's an athlete, not a quarterback, and even then he can't play the position well under any circumstance. I gotta think now the coaching staff goes with someone else, even a freshman, entering 2016.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Coach Mac on Jacob Guy (last March)
"He does a nice job," McElwain said. "He's a big, strong guy that throws the ball well. I think he did a pretty good job on scouts last year, at least the bit I watched. He's a guy that's getting a little bit better and there at the end, just an overall understanding of what we're trying to accomplish. He's never had this many reps. That's just kind of how it works. You're never just standing. He's taking advantage of the opportunity."
"He's got good size, good velocity," McElwain said. "There again, understanding how to play the position. He got away with a couple throws, misread on a rotation. It worked out, sometimes it does work out. He'll learn from that and that'll be interesting to see how he did in (Monday's) practice (after film review)."

Hopefull he gets a chance in the bowl game.
I can only surmise Mac doesn't really believe what he said about Guy. I hate to knock Treon because he's a college kid. But he was bad all season and I wonder what happened to him.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.