Treon Harris suspended indefinitely - Accuser drops complaint

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A little more detail:

@gatorhoops: Per our newsroom, Gators QB Harris suspended over incident in which campus police were called Sat. night. More details developing.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
heavychevy wrote in chatox he had heard from a couple of sources Harris was hanging out with people in possession of stolen property

Even if not involved in theft, he might be investigated. - Especially here with our LE which tends to overreact on charging, UF athletes also and type and degree of charge.against them.

At any rate, in the best case scenario, it messes up reps and focus for this week,

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n70776 said:
Originally posted by QueenCityGator View Post
Anybody want to take a wager on the "legal issue"?

Drugs or violence?

Received a package in the mail from Reche Caldwell.?.? :dunno:

I've heard that there's a lot of blue meth in Gainesville these days. I've also heard Treon's street name is Heisenberg....

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing Twitter ramblings about a sexual battery reported late Saturday night in Gainesville. Nooooooo!

BearCatGator

Aug 26, 2014
The Original DC;n70786 said:
A little more detail:

@gatorhoops: Per our newsroom, Gators QB Harris suspended over incident in which campus police were called Sat. night. More details developing.

My gosh. What time did they get back?

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
The Original DC;n70786 said:
A little more detail:

How is this possible? What time did they get back from Tenn? He must have set up whatever he did in the locker room before he left.

GatorPhD

Sep 5, 2014
WUFT News @WUFTNews Source: UFPD investigating #Gators QB Treon Harris for incident involving female UF student. No charges have been filed.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
A sexual battery report was made at 12:49am Monday, the incident occurred between 2:30 and 3:25 early Sunday am. Hope to heck that isn't it.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Amidst all of this, just announced - Mizzou at UF on ESPN or ESPN2, at 7pm

C

cubsfan2123

Founding Member
Founding Member
there is a sexual assult on the UPD blotter that happened at 12:39am today at one of the on campus residence halls. No names were on it, but "speculation" is leading to that is what this is about.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Saturday night" could actually be Sunday morning. How do you refer to 2am Sunday morning, most would say Saturday night, especially on a college campus.

C

cubsfan2123

Founding Member
Founding Member
and I am not a troll, I did post on the old board, I just get more entertainment from reading you guys

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
cubsfan2123;n70800 said:
there is a sexual assult on the UPD blotter that happened at 12:39am today at one of the on campus residence halls. No names were on it, but "speculation" is leading to that is what this is about.

They said Saturday night

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
"I just f*cked the Vols without their permission, now let me do the same to you, shawty."

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Holding out hope that he punched some drunk heckler in the face at a party or something.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That would be terrible. If he had a Heisman this would all go away.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
cubsfan2123;n70800 said:

Even 12:39am today would NOT be Saturday night.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
They way I'm reading the GPD log is the incident happened about 22 hours before it was reported. Happened "Sat. night", (really 2:30am Sunday).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.