Treon Harris

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ask yourself is there any way in hell Treon makes the Grier-to-Callaway throw which beat Tennessee. The answer is of course not, he probably wouldn't even have been looking that way. And that's just one sample throw of dozens and dozens. I thought we would see continued improvement from both Treon and the o-line which would make us peaking at the right time before FSU and the SECCG, but we have gotten way worse than even the first 4 games of the season.

Vandy and FAU were complete embarrassments. Undersized d-linemen and slow LB's from FAU were manhandling our o-line. Before getting benched, on three consecutive plays, Martez Ivey got beat on a swim move, completely missed a guy, and got bowled-over causing Harris to flush. Terrible.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

You can only go so far with the talent you have. Eventually, players gotta make plays.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
More like selective memory. Driskel came under heavy fire every one of his years.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015

Unfortunately, there is no one else. Grier really hurt the team, and if I have to blame anyone it is him. Jordan Reed and Tre Burton aren't available this year. We need to be patient. We have another year or two of rebuilding.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

don't think so...
jeff-driskel-meme-driskelin.jpeg

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
More like selective memory. Driskel came under heavy fire every one of his years.
All 9 of them......at least that's how long it seemed like he was here.

I remember folks clamoring for Driskel when Brantley was the starter. Then they clamored for Brissett (I was one of them) when Driskel and Brissett competed for the starting gig. Then folks clamored for Treon.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Who won those games? It wasn't Harris. UF has won in spite of his play, not because of it.

Edit: just read the last sentence :facepalm:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Treon requires too much time in the pocket and our OL certainly fails
to give the QB adequate safe pocket. But simple screens or dump-offs are
in doubt with Treon. To remedy this O, every area must be "not like it is".

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was out or Stevia, so I grabbed a jar of honey. The coffee tasted weird but I got my caffeine fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator