Warning: Political Takes Trouble brewing at TCU

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't even understand what he's saying. But it just sounds like more incessant whining. I'm so bored with this.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Serious question; are athletes this dumb or are they just not taught English or sentence structure anymore in school?

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So the coach calls him out for routinely using the N word in the locker, and somehow the coach is the one being racist?

Fck these kids. Seriously. Fck them.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Serious question; are athletes this dumb or are they just not taught English or sentence structure anymore in school?
This is a function of society. Punctuation and proper grammar are things of the past. From age 3 forward I would read an advanced learners dictionary. Hell, I still read a dictionary to this very day. If it wasn’t for auto-fill text features, I’m sure most of today’s text would be illegible. Spelling is a lost art form.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
the same people who cant spell arent that good at maff.

the last thing any college is going to have is an empty scholarship. they better figure that out quick and hold on to what they have.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
More proof our Republic is doomed, especially if we ever have to fight a ground war again. The ***** could pour into Cali from the Pacific and they'd be welcomed with open arms.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
That part of the story shouldnt even matter. He starts with whining about playing time. Race has nothing to do with this

If you want to lose faith in your fellow man read the twitter comments in that post. The defense of this kid boils down too "White man can't use n word no matter the context" aka "You cant use that word. Only we can use that word!"
Clip from: Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I mean, our president does tweet like her sending out a 8th-grade text....think its become the new norm

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.