Warning: Political Takes Trouble brewing at TCU

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
More proof our Republic is doomed, especially if we ever have to fight a ground war again. The ***** could pour into Cali from the Pacific and they'd be welcomed with open arms.
napalm

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Actually his tweets are meant purely to unhinge liberals. Seems he has gotten to you
I can still be a conservative and knock him for needing to have twitter taken away. I mean, just look at what he did with his website when you go to https://www.donaldjtrump.com/ and add any random letters after the "/"

While funny to some that's some middle school crap to others.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I'm done with sports. Fcuk every one of these ebonics speaking retards. Time to start watching videos on live edge table making.
J, stop editing my posts. I don't care about your sensitivities.

Last edited:

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
When he starts his argument with, “I was promised early playing time but didn’t get it”, he instantly loses all credibility.

It’s clear he’s butt-hurt that he’s not playing, so he’s getting social justice warrior revenge by alleging Coach said the n-bomb.

Besides, It’s not the word in and of itself that’s harmful. It’s how it’s said.

If coach used it in that context alleged, so what?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
All these years that Gary Patterson has been coaching, and suddenly, he’s a hate-spewing racist.

Give me a break.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
All these years that Gary Patterson has been coaching, and suddenly, he’s a hate-spewing racist.

Give me a break.
Don't forget about Mullen too. Of all people and places I'd consider racist would be Saban and Bammer....I could also see Kirby's backwoods tendencies to come out as well.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Maybe I've missed it but I find it very disappointing that the older generation of black athletes aren't punking these fckers out for this. If it wasn't for college football a large majority of them wouldn't be close to were they are today. You'd think they'd want the game that made them famous to not be destroyed. Hell surely even most current athletes understand this, why aren't they putting a stop to this?

I think everyone on this board is a football fan first and foremost above political ideologies. I'd love to hear a few of our resident football fans and BLM supporters give us their take on this. Are they willing to continue their "wokedness" even if it all but guarantees the college football we've known and loved our entire lives is forever changed or even destroyed as we know it?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Give me a break.

These days you dont have to be what you are accused of. If they bring the charge against you the next step is to completely ruin your life.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The only people that are Herschel walker and maybe Morgan Freeman...other than that it’s crickets unless it’s a dyed in the wool black conservative...if the younger generation of black athletes are the ones that never lived through true oppresion how are they setting the narrative?...I’d love to see Jesse Owens Willie Mays and Jackie Robinson comment on this I would believe they would be closer to Herschel and Morgan than anyone today...this generation is weak and emotional...terrible mix of both races in this generation that are setting a dangerous precedent on race baiting and identity politics that we’ve never seen before

Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That part of the story shouldnt even matter. He starts with whining about playing time. Race has nothing to do with this

If you want to lose faith in your fellow man read the twitter comments in that post. The defense of this kid boils down too "White man can't use n word no matter the context" aka "You cant use that word. Only we can use that word!"
Clip from: Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Which completely undermines the premise that the N word is so terrible
Every terrible word I am aware of is terrible no matter who says it
What’s good for the goose......

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Maybe I've missed it but I find it very disappointing that the older generation of black athletes aren't punking these fckers out for this. If it wasn't for college football a large majority of them wouldn't be close to were they are today. You'd think they'd want the game that made them famous to not be destroyed. Hell surely even most current athletes understand this, why aren't they putting a stop to this?

I think everyone on this board is a football fan first and foremost above political ideologies. I'd love to hear a few of our resident football fans and BLM supporters give us their take on this. Are they willing to continue their "wokedness" even if it all but guarantees the college football we've known and loved our entire lives is forever changed or even destroyed as we know it?
I don't think anyone here would sacrifice football for feelings...gatorcountry though...

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

The problem is that these players believe that everyone supports these actions

And who can blame them? All they hear is the media and Hollywood falling over themselves apologizing for imaginary sins

If I was a young black player I would assume that I can complain about ANYTHING right now and gain sympathy

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Patterson just issued an official apology for using the word in the context of telling someone to stop using it. :facepalm:

Front page on bspn.

So embarrassing. I'd have told the school to suck my nuts.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Patterson just issued an official apology for using the word in the context of telling someone to stop using it. :facepalm:

Front page on bspn.

So embarrassing. I'd have told the school to suck my nuts.

Yeah we're so fcked.

Patterson should have told the school to n****r lip his nuts.:lol:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah we're so fcked.

Patterson should have told the school to n****r lip his nuts.:lol:
:)
giphy.gif

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

Charles Barkley had a pretty hot take a few days ago. He tore into several of the SJWs about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.