Whatever you say Jed
Traveling Black And White GIF by Laff
I was thinking more like this...
a1f03579-fea7-479e-a877-39302ef95d5a_text.gif

Fun fact: Cooter was known locally as "The White Fred Sanford"

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
So this thing "rolls up" in a drum?
Yes, its behind the cab, reaches almost to the floor of the bed. Mine is almost 5 yrs old, no problems or complaints. It comes with two drain tubes but I didn't use them because the installer didn't want to cut the bedrug to put the drain thru a knockout plug in the metal of the bed.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Yes, its behind the cab, reaches almost to the floor of the bed. Mine is almost 5 yrs old, no problems or complaints. It comes with two drain tubes but I didn't use them because the installer didn't want to cut the bedrug to put the drain thru a knockout plug in the metal of the bed.
My son has this type on his Ram. He loves it. Metal, so less likely someone can slice it to break in. Pricey, but it cam with the used truck when he bought it. Keeps his smelly hockey gear out of the cab, but safe.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I am going to Cap World by my office tomorrow to have a look at a few options. Between this, tires for the Tundra, tires and brakes for the GT, and a new suspension set up and mods on the Shelby, I'm probably gonna have to take out a 2nd mortgage...sh!ts gettin expensive....

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am going to Cap World by my office tomorrow to have a look at a few options. Between this, tires for the Tundra, tires and brakes for the GT, and a new suspension set up and mods on the Shelby, I'm probably gonna have to take out a 2nd mortgage...sh!ts gettin expensive....
Don't lie, just ask your wife for a bigger allowance

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Get one of these... it'll cover everything... I was really happy to see these make a comeback. I thought they had gone the way of "things kids today will never know..."

Hell, if you ask @CDGator really nicely, she may put it on @Seedy 's new Chime card to wreck his credit score!

palomino-hs-2912-pickup-camper-exterior.jpg

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Get one of these... it'll cover everything... I was really happy to see these make a comeback. I thought they had gone the way of "things kids today will never know..."

Hell, if you ask @CDGator really nicely, she may put it on @Seedy 's new Chime card to wreck his credit score!

palomino-hs-2912-pickup-camper-exterior.jpg
I like that. A friend of mine built one himself a few years ago. It took him about 3 years to build. He had a rented warehouse to do it. By the time he finished, he traded in the F350 he had for a new one. He spent a fortune but its better than factory made.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Last week I was taking lil Seedy’s bike to campus for him to use. The tonneau cover on the Tundra was folded up a 1/3 of the way. The wind caught it just right and pulled the cover down the truck bed. Thought it pulled it off. It scared me but probably scared the people behind me even more.

We want to replace the truck with a new Tundra when the kids aren’t in college or have a wedding to pay for or, or, or…. Poor Seedy. Essentially never. Good thing it’s got the million mile engine.

IMG_7187.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator