Truth Takes: Kicking Ourselves

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So which page/Thread has the adult sports posts on it...I have only have found ones here on Gator Chatter containing sexually adolescent post about their Johnson size and whos mom they banged.. Asking for a mature grown up?
you must be new around here.

Also, please send a pic of your wife. Or adult daughters.

I no longer say yo mama because you are sold old mofos.

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
you must be new around here.

Also, please send a pic of your wife. Or adult daughters.

I no longer say yo mama because you are sold old mofos.

Not new...I read these post often. I find them very informative and often funny. Sort of like this.....
Swamp Donkey (slang- Swamp Ass) is described as....

a sweaty wetness in the butt crack or general nether region that may soak through the underwear, even the pants. Chafing and funky odors are also common symptoms.

From the character of the vast majority of your negative post and the self imposed handle you chose to name yourself, I'm guessing, odds are the women in my life wouldn't be interested...AT ALL! So that being said, I won't waste any time getting your hopes up over my hot, successful wife or my 2 beautiful college student daughters.
Go Gators

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
Back to football. It was a great game. I am somewhat encouraged by the play of EJ. I still want to see AR way more involved when his hammy is healed (if it is injured). My take is Dan told EJ "This is your game. If you don't play well, the noise will become too deafening for even my Cousin Eddie ass to ignore." He responded. I'd rather have a good QB combo than a one star and no hope backup. We're blessed actually. Imagine the practice prep for our opposing competition with both EJ and AR clicking in their perspective strengths.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
So which page/Thread has the adult sports posts on it...I have only have found ones here on Gator Chatter containing sexually adolescent post about their Johnson size and whos mom they banged.. Asking for a mature grown up?

I was wondering the same thing. You guys should be ashamed.

I gave you both stoned, not as a critic but as a recommendation, because our humor is much funnier when you're stoned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator