Truth Takes: Kicking Ourselves

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I did not like the 2 point conversion play, but was surprised it wasn't Mullen's go to play of roll right with the QB and throw left (see UK 2018 for an example). We had run it on our first TD drive to Zip though for a big gain. I would have ran a levels with receivers to the right with Jones rolling out. This would give him an option to either find an open guy or to make a man miss and run into the endzone. Alternatively, I would run the speed option that has been run with mostly succes. That read option was a disaster and after the game, Lee McGriff was saying he thinks there was a crease for Davis to score, but EJ holding it too long stopped the play dead.

Extra Points
  • So...is Clemson great?

Go Gators!
The 2 pt play was open. If EJ gives Davis the ball, he scores. I too thought that Emory should have been given the run / pass option but the line continued to open up holes, up the middle.

And, Clempson sux this year (on offense). People really need to go back and look at jawja and ask, are they really that good on defense or is Clempson that bad on O? I think Cempson is bad.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Fusch no. They're in trouble of going 0-12. Luckily for them, UMass is straight terrible. Hopefully the team quits by then.

See, I believe 0-12 is a possibility, but I watched FSU stumble into a better record than they should have a few years ago when Samford, Louisville and Boston College choked games away.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I added the, "until she got used to it," part at the end in what was apparently a failed attempt to keep retards from misinterpreting the nature of the complaint.

We understood, she got used to the disappointment... she is married to Ox... getting used to dissappointment is second nature to her now.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
We understood, she got used to the disappointment... she is married to Ox... getting used to dissappointment is second nature to her now.
C'mon, you really think Ox's wife is so dumb that she wastes her time banging guys even more disappointing than him?? I can't believe an Ox :nutswinger:like you would insult his lovely wife like that. :nono:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
C'mon, you really think Ox's wife is so dumb that she wastes her time banging guys even more disappointing than him?? I can't believe an Ox :nutswinger:like you would insult his lovely wife like that. :nono:

She is an Auburn fan, she is used to disappointment.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
She is an Auburn fan, she is used to disappointment.
Good one, but her disappointment is over now that she upgraded from War Eagle to GGG's All-American Freerection.

It5pprg.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
well given that an Ox is a Bull that got castrated, bragging about impressing her more than a guy who hasn't had testosterone for probably decades isn't saying much.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
well given that an Ox is a Bull that got castrated, bragging about impressing her more than a guy who hasn't had testosterone for probably decades isn't saying much.
Well the only other thing I have to brag about is that my college team lost a game and didn't even budge in the AP Top 25. :grin:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
So which page/Thread has the adult sports posts on it...I have only have found ones here on Gator Chatter containing sexually adolescent post about their Johnson size and whos mom they banged.. Asking for a mature grown up?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So which page/Thread has the adult sports posts on it...I have only have found ones here on Gator Chatter containing sexually adolescent post about their Johnson size and whos mom they banged.. Asking for a mature grown up?
I was wondering the same thing. You guys should be ashamed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator