Tuesday Favorites….Singing Duo

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
Ouch, my ears
This is on the “Do NOT play list!”

It was one of the first songs I learned to play as I restarted playing guitar after 30 years. Easy and fun to play. BTW, AJ was a fantastic performer and it's almost 5.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
It was one of the first songs I learned to play as I restarted playing guitar after 30 years. Easy and fun to play. BTW, AJ was a fantastic performer and it's almost 5.
I like AJ. He went to Nashville and was rejected by every single label…twice! By the time he got a record deal he had written enough songs for several albums. Seems to be a down to earth guy.

Hate the song. It’s right up there with Margaritaville and Cheeseburger in Paradise.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
And Buffet concerts are awesome.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I like AJ. He went to Nashville and was rejected by every single label…twice! By the time he got a record deal he had written enough songs for several albums. Seems to be a down to earth guy.

Hate the song. It’s right up there with Margaritaville and Cheeseburger in Paradise.
Are you a Florida fan...no really?

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016

Margaritaville was my second song!

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I still wear my UF clothes through the sucky years.
As do I. Just kidding. I've always liked Buffet. He's from Mobile but I aways think of Florida when I hear him.

I've been "God's own drunk" in my past, love A1A and was a "Son of a sailor".

Go Gators

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
They ought to be getting a bit thread-bare by now... :whistle:
Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

You and your wife got me a new Gator hat :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online