Tuesday Favorites...Character in these shows

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Probably Norm, never watched Mash, probably Joey, never watched Scrubs.

@CDGator , you were right in the chatbox. This thread does suck.
Out of all of Jerry’s girlfriends I always thought Mulva was very attractive .

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Out of all of Jerry’s girlfriends I always thought Mulva was very attractive .

Really? Wow. I didn’t like her at all. Id probably go Hatcher(real, spectacular), good naked/bad naked blonde, and then of course loser Ellen.

Bottom 3, head scratcher women were redhead masseuse, air conditioner Amy and then probably Shmoopie. Redhead being the worst of them all.

Btw, thank you for rescuing this thread. I don’t even want to begin to tell you the hell it’s been up to this point.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Really? Wow. I didn’t like her at all. Id probably go Hatcher(real, spectacular), good naked/bad naked blonde, and then of course loser Ellen.

Bottom 3, head scratcher women were redhead masseuse, air conditioner Amy and then probably Shmoopie. Redhead being the worst of them all.

Btw, thank you for rescuing this thread. I don’t even want to begin to tell you the hell it’s been up to this point.

Teri and Lori Loughlin were definitely 1A and 1B. Mulva takes bronze.
And im surprised at your rankings to some extent. Definitely had you down
as a schmoopie fan.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Guess this should have been a Wednesday Worsts thread. Do you even understand the pressure of trying to come up with a captivating and dynamic thread every Tuesday? I'll admit that I don't deserve the obscene amount of OxBucks that I'm paid every week but I'll try to do better next week.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Teri and Lori Loughlin were definitely 1A and 1B. Mulva takes bronze.
And im surprised at your rankings to some extent. Definitely had you down
as a schmoopie fan.

Forgot about LL. Yeah she’s up there.

As for Schmoopie, on top of her already looking like she’s not all there, I couldn’t get past her flaunting the rules with her kissing in the Soup Nazi’s line. When someone has absolutely no regard for societal norms and basic order like that, it’s just a matter of time before you find out something bad.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Guess this should have been a Wednesday Worsts thread. Do you even understand the pressure of trying to come up with a captivating and dynamic thread every Tuesday? I'll admit that I don't deserve the obscene amount of OxBucks that I'm paid every week but I'll try to do better next week.
You better enjoy those while you can before the new management takes over this place. I've heard the OxBucks may be replaced by DisneyDollars or something like that...

Still just as worthless but more woke...

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Frank Costanza
Mash was anti-American I hated them mocking the patriotic USA.
When those others were on I was coaching two little league teams and umpiring too.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Klinger never got his discharge for cross dressing. Today they’d make him Surgeon General.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019

Dr Sitorini the pimple- popper dermatologist was pretty hot.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

I liked Marlene and Sandra... and while I couldn't stand her in real life, young Debra Messing was f'n hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.