Tuesday Favorites....WORST Family Bands

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Who is the best family band, in your humble opinion?
"Family" means at least two band members are related somehow...husband/wife, siblings, cousins etc

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
This song always makes me happy... they were the inspiration for the Partridge Family. I'm not going to post the typical Allman Brothers, Van Halen, Oasis trope... that's for people trying to be clever and googling schit..

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
It was this or macaroni salad recipes. I’ll hand Tuesday Favorites over to you and wait for your inspiring threads.
John Candy No GIF by Laff

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
The Darlings were pretty good. Not sure if they were my favorite or not though...
You know there aren’t a lot of rules around here Nalt but this is a FAVORITES thread. You don’t lead off with one that may or may not be your favorite. Once the thread devolves into meaningless drivel, you can start posting random family bands that you may not even like very much. :lol:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
You know there aren’t a lot of rules around here Nalt but this is a FAVORITES thread. You don’t lead off with one that may or may not be your favorite. Once the thread devolves into meaningless drivel, you can start posting random family bands that you may not even like very much. :lol:
The meaningless drivel HAS to start somewhere... :tongue:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It was this or macaroni salad recipes. I’ll hand Tuesday Favorites over to you and wait for your inspiring threads.

I was really looking for the Office ::welp:: gif, but fine.

There’s like a captain’s hat or plaque I get for taking this on, right?

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I was really looking for the Office ::welp:: gif, but fine.

There’s like a captain’s hat or plaque I get for taking this on, right?
To be honest, welp wasn’t the first words that came to mind. I can’t do a plaque but we might be able to find an old plague laying around somewhere.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve got to admit that back in Jr High the Jackson 5 were pretty popular…

And even at the risk of scorn and ridicule from @Detroitgator Van Halen came on the scene in high school and was a favorite of the crowd I ran with…

But I’ll always have a place for the Wilson sisters. “Barracuda” and “Magic Man” were certainly favorites, but their cover of “Stairway to Heaven” is pretty doggone good…

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.