Tuesday Favorites....UF Logo

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Is the guy leaning closely towards the brunette Joe Biden's brother/cousin?

And what about the blonde in the upper left corner? Is she wiping boogers?

iu

Alex.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
I’d never seen that before you joined the board. I do like it. The smirk look on his face is awesome.:lol:
I think I have told this story before on here, but when I started UF in 85, the UF bookstore had a whole series of these rear windshield stickers for a variety of majors - engineering, medical, chemistry, etc. - I don't remember the specifics. They came in either an inside the window or outside the window version. Probably designs that had been created decades earlier even then. There were also lots of the traditional "University of Florida" clear background strips and such that you don't see anymore.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think I have told this story before on here, but when I started UF in 85, the UF bookstore had a whole series of these rear windshield stickers for a variety of majors - engineering, medical, chemistry, etc. - I don't remember the specifics. They came in either an inside the window or outside the window version. Probably designs that had been created decades earlier even then. There were also lots of the traditional "University of Florida" clear background strips and such that you don't see anymore.
My grandfather has this decal on some of his equipment, his first degree was forestry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.