Two UF football players cited for failure to pay tab (Brantley and Lane)

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;254588 said:
Expected this for Brantley. But I'm a little surprised they were willing to wipe the slate clean for Lane given his streaky past.

:rimshot:

Dec 10, 2014
Speaking of tickets, if any of you get a red light camera ticket in FL, get in touch with me. I can probably tell you how to get it dismissed. Got a couple myself, and am going through the process of getting them dismissed.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n254594 said:
Speaking of tickets, if any of you get a red light camera ticket in FL, get in touch with me. I can probably tell you how to get it dismissed. Got a couple myself, and am going through the process of getting them dismissed.
Only Florida red light tickets?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Quick question - did these two ever offer up an explanation as to why they did this? Like "oh I thought you had it and he thought I had it" type of thing.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy;n254656 said:
Quick question - did these two ever offer up an explanation as to why they did this? Like "oh I thought you had it and he thought I had it" type of thing.

Hard times, bro. Hard times.

Jun 2, 2015
It seems as though a lot of athletes (regardless of the team) feel entitled, plus the majority are probably not "college material" on a number of levels. Why do so many athletes have "suspended" license.....speeding, failure to pay fines, don't consider it important, etc.???

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;254594 said:

PDS on speed dial.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
daytonacane;n254680 said:
It seems as though a lot of athletes (regardless of the team) feel entitled, plus the majority are probably not "college material" on a number of levels. Why do so many athletes have "suspended" license.....speeding, failure to pay fines, don't consider it important, etc.???

Most of the time it doesn't have a huge impact (see Treon last year) but this kind of hurt back in the day:

https://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4702788

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator