Two Year Anniversary of the firing of our beloved Butters

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
These young fckrrs dont know what the word loyalty meant back in the day. It was our team, our coach and our school until he wasn't our
coach. Quitters are all over now. Quit our team and coach as soon as we lose a game. We may have cussed and bcchd about it
but at the end of the day we all stuck together. When about all you know is SOS and then Urb soon after you become an expert. Hard to argue with "experts" but it is often fun. But we all know you and I just embrace and take joy in mediocrity and 8 an 9 win seasons forever.
btw I am exalted that he is long gone. Wished he had never been here and think we finally may have hit another HR with the new guy.
:pe:

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
The topic be #ButtersLuv

MMMMMM Butters, how does it go? Love the one you're with? I don't know why we are revisiting something in the past, but if you want me to own up to butterlove, sure, I admit it. I have always been that blind loyalty type gator fan, probably one of my faults, it would take a lot for me to turn on one and would probably be the j*ck*ass that goes down with the ship.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
#1 google return on shark humper

shark_boat_naked_man_feature-865x452.jpg

Eff you Butters
I always felt sorry for that shark: Big old tub of lard on top of him!
But hey, he's right where he belongs, coaching a team that appears
every now and then against an upper echelon team to act as cannon
fodder simply for the payday.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.